Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evilpath's Position

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Evil

Leona

Evilpath's Position Empty
PostSubject: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:22 am

My position has come into question, and I may be demoted. I just want you guys to post and tell me whether I should or should not step down. If you guys convince me I will willingly step down.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Evilpath's Position Left_bar_bleue100/100Evilpath's Position Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:32 am

I think your awesome and should stay plz stay
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Depends on do u plan on staying active. u deadmined promo because he wasnt Active and now u r doing teh same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:50 pm

N you are totaly and uterely wrong evilpath wasn't on for like 2 or 3 days and stardust wasn't on for 2 months evilpath is doing his best to make this place better and with him at the head of the academy this place was the best it ever was(since i came here) it was literaly a dump with no leadership ,friendship everyone only looks at their asses(sry) and tryes to set up everyone that was before and behind us i think evilpath is not only a great admin and mod but a great friend who will help anyone who needs him well rain may be a little hars he is also a great guy which you can put confidence into and he won't screw you up.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Evilpath's Position Left_bar_bleue100/100Evilpath's Position Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:56 pm

So, Evil was not active for 3 days, whikst Stardust was inactive for 2 months and Promo for several weeks. Is that comparable? Blader has been inactive for a while, too, after some serious personal matter and such a thing can always arise, no matter of user or admin. When it is just a matter of days, it is nor problem, really. But when you are in such a position and you go missing without any clue for weeks and months, it is very harmfull to the site.

Also, N, consider that Evil is currently the only admin that has been doing anything. jammy just came back after a long absence and does not know what exactly has been going on here. Other than that, you need to remember how the other "options" for admin behaved. Stardust even banned you out of personal reasons. Want someone like him back in the head admin seat again?

In the mere 2 months I have been here, only have of that was under Evil as admin and it was the better time. Stardust did not give a fuck about anything, he would never care about what people ask him to fix and he would threaten with bans, just because you ask him to fix something. Under Stardust we had people like -That Guy-/JokerBoy in staff, and in case you did not see what he did to our member White Rose Dragon, you should ask to see it.
Edit: Luckily enough, he PMd me today on DN, out of nowhere. We hadn't talked to each other since the day he willingly dropped out of mod on his own. This is what he said: https://i.imgur.com/KMb371c.png
Do you want someone like this acting a a figuer of authority?

Evil has since then greatly revamped staff for the better (as much as you want to do it, you cannot say that Joker or Sasori were better mods than Nottu and lever10), approved a new, more detailed and just better testing system and started various new things that favour activity, like giving us our first war, starting the Teams or even beeing always been willing to hear our ideas out and put them into execution, should they be worth anything. Remember, if you suggested something to Stardust he would tell you to leave him alone, threaten with a ban or just leave the chat.

In the end, I believe this is a highly personal matter from the side of Stardust and Promo. They both never did anything for us and they will not. I can assure you that 2 weeks after those 2 take over again, this place will be just half as active as it is now.

Also, I want to call upon everyone that supports Evil, to not just say that they do so, but to make very clear WHY they do so. Thanks!

Last edited by Gallows on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Evilpath has made great decision, not including the fact I knew nothing about ODA's past, I've seen great changes in the adminship about. Not only am I not being attacked, but I feel everyone has a better mental state of security and feel welcomed at ODA with the new staff. Nottu and Lever has been doing a great job. They do listen to others who have to say something, instead of calling them "stupid" like That Guy, Promo, and Reptar would say. I don't know anything about stardust, so I'm not going to say anything on that. Jammy I know nothing about, but he also hasn't done much as Admin, only recently coming back and I haven't seen him. From what I'm reading he didn't do much. With that being said ODA is on the correct path right now, and there is no reason to demod Evil. Tell me what the he** made people think that? He's been doing a great job with leading the academy and dealing with a lot of the crap the staff does. Not only that but he gave people numerous of chances to change their behavior and redeem themselves. Yeah Evilpath should stay admin. HEAD Admin.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Gallows wrote:
So, Evil was not active for 3 days, whikst Stardust was inactive for 2 months and Promo for several weeks. Is that comparable? Blader has been inactive for a while, too, after some serious personal matter and such a thing can always arise, no matter of user or admin. When it is just a matter of days, it is nor problem, really. But when you are in such a position and you go missing without any clue for weeks and months, it is very harmfull to the site.

Also, N, consider that Evil is currently the only admin that has been doing anything. jammy just came back after a long absence and does not know what exactly has been going on here. Other than that, you need to remember how the other "options" for admin behaved. Stardust even banned you out of personal reasons. Want someone like him back in the head admin seat again?

In the mere 2 months I have been here, only have of that was under Evil as admin and it was the better time. Stardust did not give a fuck about anything, he would never care about what people ask him to fix and he would threaten with bans, just because you ask him to fix something. Under Stardust we had people like -That Guy-/JokerBoy in staff, and in case you did not see what he did to our member White Rose Dragon, you should ask to see it.

Evil has since then greatly revamped staff for the better (as much as you want to do it, you cannot say that Joker or Sasori were better mods than Nottu and lever10), approved a new, more detailed and just better testing system and started various new things that favour activity, like giving us our first war, starting the Teams or even beeing always been willing to hear our ideas out and put them into execution, should they be worth anything. Remember, if you suggested something to Stardust he would tell you to leave him alone, threaten with a ban or just leave the chat.

In the end, I believe this is a highly personal matter from the side of Stardust and Promo. They both never did anything for us and they will not. I can assure you that 2 weeks after those 2 take over again, this place will be just half as active as it is now.

Also, I want to call upon everyone that supports Evil, to not just say that they do so, but to make very clear WHY they do so. Thanks!

what several weeks your exaggerating
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Evilpath's Position Left_bar_bleue84/84Evilpath's Position Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:04 pm

I think you should remain in power Evil. You weren't gone that long and you have done so much for the academy as it is. The only thing I think you should do is let us know when you'll be gone for an extended period of time. That's all.

You were becoming head admin right about when I joined and since then, I have only seen the site grow and improve. You have a good sense of leadership and you know how to talk to others in a respectful manner. You do your job well and are as active as some of the rest of us are, if not more. I vote to keep you right where you are bro.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Since everyone else has given their two cents in, I'd like to give in my

**NOTE** I am not attacking anyone! Please, If I offend you, I apologize in advanced.

After the -That Guy- Incident begun, the staff under Evil's command took it in their hands immediately. There was no question about it; they were well trained, well taught, and knew exactly what to do. If -That Guy- was appointed as staff by Stardust Dragon! I don't think it was because he did his job.

Ex Mod Reptar said to -That Guy- Once, when they were having a fight. "I don't have my job because of Evil, I have my job because I do more than you, and all other mods!" Reptar being the only mod appointed by Evil at the time. This is true, as he was doing most of the testing during the time, along with keeping the chatbox clean, until he turned into a corrupt leader, began to harass others, and even went after our Head Tester, Gallows/Rainmaker.

If -That Guy- was appointed by Stardsut Dragon!, I feel it could have only been through special treatment/who he liked more. It is clear that he did not do his job, and is an unjust and unethical person (referring to -That Guy-, not Stardust). It's only fair to say that Evil, who keeps his staff in check, and administers this academy with his full heart keep his power.

Jammy said it himself, "If it weren't for him, this academy wouldn't be where it is now." <- Paraphrase.

Though I am not opposed to the councilmen of 4, given that Evilpath and Gallows are members of this council.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Promo wrote:
what several weeks your exaggerating

If that is your only defence to all the things I and many others already said, I think the case is closed.

Thanks to the rest, for openly support who you think deserves to be supported, especially to the ones that do not hesitate to speak up, even before our founder, jammy. Kudos to all of you.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:02 pm

I do not believe you need to step down. You being head administrator has improved the site in many ways and you really do try hard. You succeed very well in your job. The matter isn't really do we need to change administrators, but I do think that we need more. You have so much work to do here along with your personal life that you will miss many things. I do not mean to attack or offend you, but you have missed some things here and there. Also having Jammy coming on once in a while is better, but I think there should be a third. This can help with things that are being missed as well as possibly getting rid of biased decisions. I am not attacking anyone when I say that. I have seen multiple duel academies where biased decisions are made left and right. This one is better than most, but most likely there is still some biased decisions being made.
Back to top Go down

Logan Anderson~

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:29 pm

You should not step down Evilpath you are a great admin and deserve to stay in your position, don't listen to everyone else saying you are "inactive" we all have things to do in real life and I am sad to see a lot of people in this topic being biast and not having there facts straight. anyway we all get stuff do in real life and sometimes we just can't get online but we try when we do..You do ALOT more then other's Evil and people shouldn't comprise your position just because you were busy. Heck, I was busy the past few days do to some very serious matters..we ALL get busy it happens, but you don't see the staff resigning Dorm Members just because they are inactive. It does happen and we all try to get on when we can. All I'm saying is don't step down Evilpath you are doing a great job as are the rest of the staff~.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:31 pm

I have been saying this. That this entire fight is messing far to many things up. For one, as head of GFX no longer have the ability to add new banners (though I only just got Gimp back so I am only just now able to begin doing them again, just in case for some dramatic reason my lack of work comes into question, yes, the program used to do the work was not on my "new" computer until just barely a week ago) Another thing this de moting all of evils staff thing has done is prevent me from working my RP. I need to clean threads, and edit stuff that I simply don't have time to send through another admin. I always did my job, I added things/check things in the admin panel as I was asked. But THAT ASIDE.

Whom ever is in charge of this site "the owner" should keep that title. At least that is what I think, but I do not feel this hostile retake over necessary or useful. It WILL, and I promise end up losing you members for the sake of pride. Members who care. I've seen ODA, and it's a great place with lots of heart and soul. You are killing that. Evil should stay where he is, current mods/admin whom are active should also stay, and if new ones need to be readded, then do so. Staff changes, why do you think places are always hiring? That is my 2 cents, take it or leave it. But I suggest you take it, and I warn you the consequences of NOT doing so will result in ODA changing, for the worse, forever. You will never have the same home you created. So go right the hell ahead, set your own home on fire, because i'll be the fire to hear the alarm and leave.... //ragequits
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Ok i completley agree with all of the post and promo you weren't inactive severl weeks but you are inactive in total MAYBE half an hour in 2 day
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:59 pm

First, thank you all for your support. It means a lot to me, because at this point, ODA almost seems like MY academy. But keep in mind, my three day absence is not what this is about. (I was grounded during that time.) What this is about, is that Promo,
n-sain, Stardust Dragon!, MajinKev84, and Reptar were ll demoted under me. They all banded together and complained to me, and Jammy listened, even though two of them were partly his decision and all of them deserved it. (Sorry I couldn't essay length it like you guys, I don't much have the spirit.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Well evil all of those who were demoted by you were demoted correctly

Promo- we can all agree he wasn't active and didn't give much of a damn
n-sain- same as the above
Stardust dragon!- same as the above only he didn't give any damn and was more inactive than
other 2 and banned people for no reason.
Majinkev-inactive i never seen him online
Reptar-acted like he owned the place and ordered everyone around
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:40 pm

I concur, the demotion on all of those people were valid and reasonable. The demotion of Evil is not though. For the most part I like how Evil made this place to be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evilpath's Position   Evilpath's Position Empty

Back to top Go down

Evilpath's Position

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-