Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Would you participate in an Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beasts tournament?
Yes
Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? 2agw9kx_th100%Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? 9k7cr8_th
 100% [ 12 ]
No
Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? 2agw9kx_th0%Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? 9k7cr8_th
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? Left_bar_bleue100/100Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? Empty
PostSubject: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:07 am

With the battle city tournament going into an end and Nottu's next tournament going to wait another couple weeks most likely, I decided to host my own tournament hopefully that goes on roughly between the two. I saw kirafalon give this idea and it seemed discarded in the thread and I think it isn't a half bad idea. The way it works is its a 4v4 tournament where each person is either specified to one card or is a leader and uses all 3 cards of their team.

Sacred Beasts:
Raviel, Lord of Phantasms
Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
Leader

Egyptian Gods:
Slifer the sky Dragon
Winged Dragon of Ra
Obelisk the Tormentor
Leader

I also do this because it looks like Nottu's tournament will be character-based decks and the current one is starter decks. These seem very restrictive on the deck itself and so what I decide to do is make you allowed to build the deck however you want. However each player must have 3 copies of their card (leaders have two copies of each) to prevent people form just avoiding the card and building the rest of the deck however they want.

The player's opponent will be a random person from the other team. I have not yet decided yet how the players would get their card choice. It could be first dibs, randomized, or two leaders are decided and they pick 3 people and assign each of them their card. Please tell me which one you think I should do.

Now the part that you all actually care about, the reward. With my upcoming paycheck I will have over 700 OD, so I decided I will NOT charge to participate. Instead it will be practically a giveaway. The winning team will get 100 OD for each member of their team and each individual gets 25 OD for each opponent he/she defeats.

Now for types of decks i will not tolerate.

Exodia
OTK
FTK
Stall
Burn
Anti-Beast/God (come on make it fair)
Mill (Deck-Out)

Last edited by lever10 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OD Change)
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:31 am

I want to participate as the captain of the God team

Last edited by lever10 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Lever10 Editted because he put it in Japanese -_- make it readable dude)
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? Left_bar_bleue100/100Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:41 am

We aren't deciding yet who does what. I am hoping for you all to tell me what you guys all think. What I am leaning towards is two leaders are chosen either randomly or selected by vote/my own choosing. Then after a coin toss to decide who gets what they assign everything

Note: I changed the OD reward to the whole winning team to 100 OD per person. I figured I can only spend so much OD so fast for these tournaments and since i plan on making very few of mine (if any) cost OD to join. Its not a huge OD difference on the surface but for me it saves me 200 to put into future tournaments. Thus it means I can get to the next one sooner because destroying my whole OD amount starting Saturday would make the next tourny delay an extra week than it needs to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:19 am

Ok my opinion is dibs as we always say first come first served, and also do we need to win with god or beast on the field or? And if you decide dibs, my dibs on uria.
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:57 pm

I choose Hamon XD if its dibs and if not then i will just Join XD
Back to top Go down

Clickme1

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:09 pm

I want Ham too
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Click me u need something else.Only 1 user can have that 1 beast/god.U should chose yours fast or you will be left with ra or raviel XD
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:43 pm

I think it should be dibs first but if not after the coin toss decides who gets what and the leaders choose there team mates they can discuss who gets what card that would be great to give the tourny a little mistery since no one will know which player has what card and we could be seen some fun matches like Hammon vs Obelisk etc...
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:44 pm

But if its dibs i called Raviel
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:11 pm

why are people choosing beasts so much try and use gods obby and slifer are good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Uria rocks uria is better than any other beast/god beacause in can reborn x).
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:20 pm

Guys, this is just for us to give ideas and our opinion. We cannot yet choose any card.
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Umm i think thats up to lever dude
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Nate. Really?

lever10 wrote:
We aren't deciding yet who does what. I am hoping for you all to tell me what you guys all think.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:51 pm

if you decide to make it dibs then i choose slifer
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Everyone is sayng if you chose dibs then they will chose something.
Nobody said i will chose this i must have this.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? Left_bar_bleue900/100Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Dibs on Ra. 83
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Wow, people really don't understand things, do they?
Valk, this thread was for giving idead and opinion on such a tourney. Lever actually opened an new thread for people to sign up WITHOUT choosing any monster.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? Left_bar_bleue84/84Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:24 pm

I personally like this idea. It would be a challenge to build a deck solely around summoning and winning with a God/Beast. Count me in Lever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?   Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny? Empty

Back to top Go down

Egyptian God Vs Sacred Beast Tourny?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1