Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye Left_bar_bleue100/100Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye   Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 am

I'm leaving this shitty ass place. I leave my team to haseo as captain and lever as co-captain. Tired of the shit, just don't give a fuck anymore, that guy/CWB/joker to put it to a rest, gave up his moderator position because he was tired of rain/gallows and didn't give a shit anymore, i'm on the same boat. I've lost mine due to fighting over someone getting perma banned without proof. some of you may not like him but he was still a member. Sorry, hate to leave everyone but i'm out.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye   Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:37 am

Meh, cya. Smell ya later, you KNOW what happened, but because of your sense of "loyalty", you deny it. If you want proof, seek out the HDA staff, ask them. You are not entirely wrong either. But you need to understand how to go about things. You want to make him be unbanned? Prove his innocence, don't randomly get on and unban him, or argue because he is your friend. What you decide is what you decide, and if that is leaving, so be it.
Back to top Go down

Haseo2013

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye   Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:48 am

I didn't agree to being left with the team -.- ....
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye Left_bar_bleue100/100Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye   Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:41 am

Wait. Why can he even unbann people? He was a mod right?

Also: I am sorry that me doing what would be your job made you leave. But when the chatbox is flooded with insults/harassment, spam and BB codes someone has to step up.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye   Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Cya good luck with your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye   Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:50 pm

good bye reptar/alexio
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye   Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Good bye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye   Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Well yea i'm with alexio i'm not leaving though but i'm with him wtf everything has to be so serious you get all shity rain cause someone messup little with grammar or because of few scrolls don't act like you own the place give the people some room not that everyone has to think what will they say and is it right will rain get mad wtf dude COOL off.
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye   Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:32 pm

True that ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye   Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye Empty

Back to top Go down

Reptar/Mr.Alexio's goodbye

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-