Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future Left_bar_bleue100/100Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future Empty
PostSubject: Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future   Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Oi!
I guess it is that time of the week again. Homework time, fuck yeah! ;D
Last week we already took a close look at the banlist and therefore at the game state, and this week we are gonna take a look on how the game state will be in just a few weeks from here. The next set is close to release in TCG and will bring a lot of changes, including new archtypes, new support cards and maybe even revive older decks.
I want you to take a look at those new sets and the cards they include, just as you should take a look at current tournament results in OCG (I recommen shriek.com for that).

What decks that are topping there might have a chance to top in TCG too?
Why will they top or why will they not top?
What other decks could profit from those new sets and maybe be revived in competitive play?
What do you think of those decks and should they even be allowed to be played as it is or is a hit by the september banlist necessary?

I want you to think about the game as a whole, and how dramatically it could change compared to the last format. Send me your thoughts an opinions per PM, as well funded as possible. As this is quite a lot of stuff to right, I will award 200OD for everyone to complete this in a satisfying manner.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future Left_bar_bleue100/100Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future   Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Push, so leople see it.
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future   Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:29 am

Will we get new hw or is this what we have to work on?
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future   Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:01 am

You will get a new one on monday, till then, you can still do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future   Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future Empty

Back to top Go down

Obelisk 7th Homework: The Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1