Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nottu's Re-Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Nottu's Re-Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Nottu's Re-Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nottu's Re-Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Nottu's Re-Test Results   Nottu's Re-Test Results EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Match Duel: Psychic vs. Heroic Paladin, as he calls it.
Single Duel: Constellar vs. Prophecy Of Edymion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Results: 12/12 points

- 0 vs. 2
I missplayed the shit out of him! Very Happy

Match Deck Construction Total: 16/17

- Number of Cards: 3/3

- Consistency: 7/8
You got your fusions, but I somehow felt that there was just something missing. He got a lucky draw into Fusion Gate when we had both empty fields. Considering the amount of cards he used I feel there should have been a bigger pay-off, but the deck did very well in all and recovered pretty nicely from a Dark Hole too.

- Originality: 4/4
Yet again a prove that the not-so-much used Heroes as Voltic, Diamond Dude, etc. are also usefull.

- Side Deck: 2/2
15/15.

Match Performance Total: 18/23 points

- Rulings: 8/8
You owned that stuff.

- Focus: 2/2
Caught pretty much every detail.

- Use of cards: 5/5
Honestly, I don't know what he could have done diffrently. Even going into Vision Hero Adoration was a samrt move, as he is a pretty huge beater that gets over my Thoughtruler any time. Heroes have an out to anything and he made great use of that.

- Siding: 3/8
Sided in Soul Taker for one of his main monsters. Not the best choice, cosidering that Psychics constantly pump up the LP in itself and that my most used boss monster can negate any targeting. It helps getting over my bigger beaters but not really the best of choices.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Result: 0/5 points
Well, his deck was slow, mine was fast.

Single Deck Construction Total: 8/13 points

- Number of Cards: 2/3

- Consistency: 2/6
He got the Citadel pretty fast, he had 2 monsters that make good use of spell counters and that is about it. He could not get a single combo off and his counters weren't of any use. He really didn't show much of the deck, which is due to the duel being so short but even in those few turns I would have expected something. Unfortunatly, there wasn't much to see and your Prophecy-engine didn't go off at all.

- Originality: 4/4
You are unbeaten when it comes to this. Hands down, you go for decks no one else plays.

Single Performance Total: 14/15 points

- Rulings: 8/8
No complaints whatsoever. He is better in this than most others.

- Focus: 2/2
I cannot complain.

- Use of cards: 4/5
He couldn't really do anything. Like really. The only move I thought was a mistake, was trying to hide behind my Volcasaurus. Constellars can spam out high rank XZY pretty easily, so hiding and trying to stall isn't a good idea. i would have tried to bring something back that makes use of those spell counters you had.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attitude: 2/2
Nottu beeing Nottu.

Deck Variety: 3/3
Spell-Counter/Prophecy and Hero-Toolbox.

Overall: 73/90
SO FREAKING CLOSE! SOOOO CLOSE!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Nottu's Re-Test Results Left_bar_bleue84/84Nottu's Re-Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Nottu's Re-Test Results   Nottu's Re-Test Results EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:31 pm

I would like to address the Siding portion of the Match If I may.

Siding out one of my Voltics does not hurt the consistency of the build (When building the deck, I always designate certain cards as Side-Outs). Soul Taker does give my opponent Life Points back, but when using them at the right time, it doesn't matter as I will usually have a way to take it all back and then some. Even if it were Psychics, they lose their Life Points at a faster rate so a small 1000 during my turn will not change much. Soul Taker is a good Side Deck card to use as generic monster removal, something HERO decks lack a bit. (Aside from Super Polymerization)
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Nottu's Re-Test Results   Nottu's Re-Test Results EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:34 pm

HERO decks lack NOTHING OF THE SORT
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Nottu's Re-Test Results Left_bar_bleue84/84Nottu's Re-Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Nottu's Re-Test Results   Nottu's Re-Test Results EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Pain wrote:
HERO decks lack NOTHING OF THE SORT
Perhaps not YOUR HERO builds but then again, yours are not true HERO decks. The HERO builds I refer to are Fusion based decks.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Nottu's Re-Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Nottu's Re-Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Nottu's Re-Test Results   Nottu's Re-Test Results EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Even if Hero decks lack that, which they don't considering Super-Poly, Gemini Spark and the usual generic backrow that they can use in large numbers, there would be better choices, as Fiendish Chain and Compulsary. Soul Taker is just to easy to negate for my Though Ruler.
I though a lot of time about this, and I really feel that Soul Taker is just a randomly chosen card, that would have ended up hurting you more than helping. If you want generic monster removel, rather go for Raigeki Break and make yourself Miracle Fusions targets at the same time.

Nottu wrote:
Perhaps not YOUR HERO builds but then again, yours are not true HERO decks. The HERO builds I refer to are Fusion based decks.

I didn't know it was up to you to decide what real Hero decks are and what are not. Pretty pretentious.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Nottu's Re-Test Results   Nottu's Re-Test Results EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:46 pm

No no, not REAL Hero decks, True Heroes. I refer to Hero builds that actually focus on Heroes, not use them as an engine or something. I don't think my build (or any build) is better than anyone else's.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Nottu's Re-Test Results   Nottu's Re-Test Results EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Well, considering that most other Heroes focus on The Shining, I would consider them true heroes too. Also, if I rcall correctly your most dangerous card in our test was Blade Armor Ninja, soo....
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Nottu's Re-Test Results   Nottu's Re-Test Results EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Blade Armor is the most dangerous? How was Adoration, Plasma, or any other card not as dangerous?
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Nottu's Re-Test Results   Nottu's Re-Test Results EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:41 pm

You didn't get Plasma out, Adoration was a mere 2800 beater and Ninja did the most damage to me by FAR.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Nottu's Re-Test Results   Nottu's Re-Test Results EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:48 pm

I mean, why would you say he is the most dangerous? Other than being used in the duel.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Nottu's Re-Test Results   Nottu's Re-Test Results EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Rainmaker wrote:
[...] your most dangerous card in our test was Blade Armor Ninja [...]
To quote myself there.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Nottu's Re-Test Results   Nottu's Re-Test Results EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Ah, then by that notion, perhaps so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nottu's Re-Test Results   Nottu's Re-Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Nottu's Re-Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Testing Archive :: Test Results-