Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

best guardian monster
guardian Elma
who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) 2agw9kx_th11%who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) 9k7cr8_th
 11% [ 1 ]
guardian Kayest
who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) 2agw9kx_th11%who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) 9k7cr8_th
 11% [ 1 ]
guardian Baou
who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) 2agw9kx_th33%who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) 9k7cr8_th
 33% [ 3 ]
guardian Tryce
who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) 2agw9kx_th22%who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) 9k7cr8_th
 22% [ 2 ]
guardian Ceal
 11% [ 1 ]
guardian Grarl
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) Empty
PostSubject: who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)   who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:14 am

so the title says it all
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) Left_bar_bleue900/100who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)   who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:18 am

i have the swords, but you still have my Tryce Archon. I will win it back eventually!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) Left_bar_bleue84/84who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)   who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:20 am

Guardian Eatos.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)   who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:21 am

eatos?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) Left_bar_bleue84/84who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)   who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:27 am

Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) Left_bar_bleue100/100who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)   who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:33 am

Baou, he looks badass
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)   who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:37 am

Let's not forget Dark Guardian (Anime card), Gate Guardian, Winged Dragon Guardian of the Fortress # 1 and #2, Celtic Guardian....
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)   who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:56 am

those aren't the type if guardians i meant, i meant the guardians that are connected to a certain equip spell
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) Left_bar_bleue100/100who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)   who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:00 am

yea the guardians he is talking about is the archtype where it requires its own equip spell to be on the field in order for it to be summoned. Doesn't have that strong of a win condition which is why its never used sadly because if there was a strong win condition I for sure would make a deck on them.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)   who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:11 am

I know, but I stand by my original choice. Guardian Eatos.
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)   who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:35 am

I am with nottu guardian Eatos is op and if i remember shes a part of that archetype because in the show that archetypes owner owns Eatos to.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)   who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Indeed. Rafeal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)   who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal) Empty

Back to top Go down

who is the coolest guardian card (ex. guardian ceal)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1