Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glacier blader vs Reptar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

N

Leona

Glacier blader vs Reptar Empty
PostSubject: Glacier blader vs Reptar   Glacier blader vs Reptar EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:11 pm

This doesn't have to hapen just suggesting.Both of them said that their E dragons are the best.So i would like to organise something fun.
Glacier blader vs Reptar on this saturday E dragons vs e dragons but please dont change your decks now cuzz you know you will duel an opp with e dragons.
And i would ask evil or an admin here to aprove that people can bet on this match.
If the one you beted for wins you double the amnout you beted and if he loses you lose your money.Nuff said i put 85 ODA on Glacier blader (ALL I HAVE SO YOU BETTER WIN)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glacier blader vs Reptar   Glacier blader vs Reptar EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm

look as fun as this may sound it's a stupid match cause we will go big eye show down until one of us is out of big eyes but if you really want we can do it
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Glacier blader vs Reptar Left_bar_bleue100/100Glacier blader vs Reptar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Glacier blader vs Reptar   Glacier blader vs Reptar EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:32 pm

while your correct it is a stupid matchup, both decks having the exact same moves its all determined on who pulls big eye first, after that its game. in addition as i stated on chat N i said mine are the best i've seen Razz
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Glacier blader vs Reptar   Glacier blader vs Reptar EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:43 pm

O.k. i misread it ( As i stated on the chat) but still its up to you two so if you wanna do it you can do it and i just wanna people get the idea of betting on the site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glacier blader vs Reptar   Glacier blader vs Reptar Empty

Back to top Go down

Glacier blader vs Reptar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Arena and Academy Teams Archive :: Shadow Duel Arena-