Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card of the Week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What do you think should be the next CotW
Phantom beastcraft Drago-SAC (Mecha Phantom Beast Dragossack)
Card of the Week - Page 2 2agw9kx_th14%Card of the Week - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 14% [ 2 ]
Elemental Hero Electrum
Card of the Week - Page 2 2agw9kx_th36%Card of the Week - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 36% [ 5 ]
Number 11: Big Eye
Card of the Week - Page 2 2agw9kx_th50%Card of the Week - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 50% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Card of the Week - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Card of the Week - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Card of the Week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Card of the Week   Card of the Week - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Make your choices
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Card of the Week - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Card of the Week - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week   Card of the Week - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:52 am

Evilpath wrote:
Taisakuno Shouri wrote:
Big Eye. When you do card of the week. You should have a long explanation why it is good in current play. If you guys want, I could pm Evilpath what I mean lol.

Card of the week isn't so much to show the strength of the card... at least not so much here. It is to show cards that people really like, even the weak ones. Also, Alexio now runs the COTW so you would have more luck in PMing him.

in that case Kodomo-Dragon! IT is soo adorable! lol
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week   Card of the Week - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:20 am

lol i'll consider it, it is a hardass xD
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week   Card of the Week - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:51 pm

lever10 wrote:
Evilpath wrote:
Taisakuno Shouri wrote:
Big Eye. When you do card of the week. You should have a long explanation why it is good in current play. If you guys want, I could pm Evilpath what I mean lol.

Card of the week isn't so much to show the strength of the card... at least not so much here. It is to show cards that people really like, even the weak ones. Also, Alexio now runs the COTW so you would have more luck in PMing him.

in that case Kodomo-Dragon! IT is soo adorable! lol

I wouldn't Disagree with kodomo-dragon. Just makes sense to post a card of the week and post why it is important to be card of the week. You always want to get the important cards out before the unimportant right? Also @ Evilpath I wasn't saying COTW is about how strong a card is. I'm just saying posting card of the week should be a little bit more in depth. Like instead of just posting the card and effect you can go into more detail with it.m I was using Big Eye as an example, because Big Eye is a major card in Extra deck for New suppressor dragons and Mermail Variant. It lets people know what is going on card game wise irl and tourney play.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Card of the Week - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Card of the Week - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week   Card of the Week - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Similar to how we do COTW over at MidnightTCG.

Here's the latest one for an example: http://midnighttcg.com/content.php?737-Card-of-the-Week-82-Black-Garden
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Card of the Week - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/100Card of the Week - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week   Card of the Week - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:11 am

NUMBERS WILL RULE THE WORLD! /Valkoor runs around crazily with several numbers printed on his skin in the classic Number monster font./
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week   Card of the Week - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:14 am

i summon volcasauros, destroy valkoor
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week   Card of the Week - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:16 am

this isn't for battling others -.-
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Card of the Week - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/100Card of the Week - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week   Card of the Week - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:37 am

/The newly Summoned Volcanosarus turns on Archon as it eats one of its Overlay Units. It prepares to blast him instead./
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week   Card of the Week - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:38 am

ooh, nice and warm
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week   Card of the Week - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:49 am

my vote for electrum big eye is to meta like tragodia..card of the week was initially supposed to highlight littler known cards and bring them to people attention
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week   Card of the Week - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:34 am

kev it will evolve but for now i'm taking member choice, i was also working with CWB on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week   Card of the Week - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Card of the Week

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2