Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Please give input on my blue-eyes deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Please give input on my blue-eyes deck - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Please give input on my blue-eyes deck - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Please give input on my blue-eyes deck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Do not worry about hurting my feelings. I would greatly appreciate your criticism.

Thank you all. If you have anything else let me know but i think for the most part i have this graveyard situation figured out. Before you say it of the few rare times i have gone against a banishing deck they have surprisingly been the easiest to go against (at least in the second+ duel).

EDIT: I think i got this so far so good. I got rid of it due to me putting it on the deck shop.

Last edited by lever10 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Change to main deck and somewhat side deck)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Please give input on my blue-eyes deck - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Please give input on my blue-eyes deck - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:43 pm

hmm idk what to get rid of though haha. All the cards always have a roll in the deck that always does its duty...

Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg

Please give input on my blue-eyes deck - Page 2 Zvle3g10

Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Yea but BLS is a MAJOR boost and also maybe dark gardna would help.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Necro gardna you mean? * I don't see why honestly. Me getting attack isn't the issue. If this deck has any issues is it destroys the amount of cards in my hand. It isn't necessarily a bad thing if i am getting out red-eyes and blue eyes with a set vigilance, prepared for getting lightpulsar and whatever else. But if there was a way to keep more cards in my hand that would be the most amazing improvement to the deck.

Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg

Please give input on my blue-eyes deck - Page 2 Zvle3g10

Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please give input on my blue-eyes deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA's Mall Archive :: Deck lists-