Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reaper the destroyer of prophecy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
reaper the destroyer of prophecy Left_bar_bleue100/100reaper the destroyer of prophecy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
reaper the destroyer of prophecy Empty
PostSubject: reaper the destroyer of prophecy   reaper the destroyer of prophecy EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:06 pm

https://i.imgur.com/P3BCKn5.png

First turn set spellbook magician search for day if i dont have it otherwise search for a different spellbook i can use.
my turn use day and dump down 6 spellbooks with fool or temperence if i have them
end of turn search 6 spellbooks with day special summon a destroyer with fool or temperence special summon reaper with day special summon another destroyer with reper

next turn go for magi magi and steal there monsters for game
or if they kill my stuff i use destroyers eff to bring both back and go for another magi magi or just attack with 2 2500 beaters depending on the situation.

any suggestions. deck needs a little more consistency
and tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Logan Anderson~

Leona

PostSubject: Re: reaper the destroyer of prophecy   reaper the destroyer of prophecy EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:14 pm

I'd run 2 Spellbook of Master just because it's a very awesome generic search engine w/ Secrets.
Also make sure you have some field coverage by Setting Wisdoms and Fates just in case they sack dark hole . Just make sure you got great insurance before you spam all of those spellcasters.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
reaper the destroyer of prophecy Left_bar_bleue84/84reaper the destroyer of prophecy Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: reaper the destroyer of prophecy   reaper the destroyer of prophecy EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:45 pm

More consistency. All right.

I do not see High Priestess. I know she's an expensive card, but she is the boss monster and for good reason. Would take out the 3 Fool for 3 of her.

The new Fortune of Prophecy is cool and works with Temperance and Reaper but even I haven't used it yet.

No need for 3 Eternity, swap one for another Master. Swap one Fate for a Book of Moon.

3 Power is a little overkill imo, trade one for another Life. Would also recommend swapping 1 Reaper and 1 Destroyer for 2 Justice of Prophecy.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
reaper the destroyer of prophecy Left_bar_bleue100/100reaper the destroyer of prophecy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: reaper the destroyer of prophecy   reaper the destroyer of prophecy EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:01 pm

-1 eternity
-1 fate
-1 power
+1 book of moon
+1 master
+1 life
also i'm not running high priestess cause it makes the duels more interesting and makes the deck funner to run IMO.
fortune of prophecy is to high level i usually swarm with rank 6 xyzs
and i didn't switch in justice because i need the level 6 monsters in my deck when i swarm them out.
i'll post how these changes do after i do some testing with them
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
reaper the destroyer of prophecy Left_bar_bleue84/84reaper the destroyer of prophecy Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: reaper the destroyer of prophecy   reaper the destroyer of prophecy EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:35 pm

I'm not sure how you're turn setups are working, the way you wrote them in the OP are a little confusing.

I suggested Justice because you are running Judgment Day.

Turn one: Normal Summon Spellbook Magician, search for Secrets/Day/Master, which ever you don't have. Play Judgment Day. Play Secrets to get Master/Fate/Tower. Play Tower. Set Fate. End Phase: Add to hand 3 Spellbooks (Like Wisdom, Eternity, and Secrets) and Special Summon Justice. Since its Still the End Phase, banish Justice to get Reaper and another Spellbook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reaper the destroyer of prophecy   reaper the destroyer of prophecy Empty

Back to top Go down

reaper the destroyer of prophecy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1