Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carlibur's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Carlibur's Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Carlibur's Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Carlibur's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Carlibur's Test Results   Carlibur's Test Results EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Match Duel: Evilswarms vs. Constellars
Single Duel: Psychics vs. Evilswarms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Results: 4/12 points

- Tester 2 vs. 1 Testee

Match Deck Construction Total: 14/17

- Number of Cards: 3/3

- Consistency: 6/8
Impressive! He was able to XYZ-Summon a lot and he never seemed to have any bad hand. On the other hand, he has no outs to many things. Actually he gave up mid-match because he had no outs to a Light-Imprisioning Mirror. Not even a MST. So, the XYZ spamming was nice, but just very easily killable leaving him locked.

- Originality: 3/4
Standard Constellars. They are becoming more and more popular and as he said himself, it is a pretty standard build. But even a standard Constellar build isn't just as common as Dark Worlds etc.

- Side Deck: 2/2

Match Performance Total: 20/23 points

- Rulings: 8/8

- Focus: 2/2

- Use of cards: 3/5
He summoned Constellar Omega just to immediatly overlay Ptolemy M7 and end up losing all of the 4 cards. He should have kept one Omega to protect him, so he then could go for the big plays unaffected by backrow. It cost him the match.

- Siding: 7/8
Shadow-Imp. Mirror is the most obvious but also most effective choice. It didn't have any impact on the game, as I could get rid of it fast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Result: 5/5 points

Single Deck Construction Total: 12/13 points

- Number of Cards: 3/3

- Consistency: 5/6
Again he spammed those XYZ out pretty fast, but he had one or the other turn were he was open in the fire and could do nothing. If it wasn't for either me not drawing monsters or him having Ophion left open, results could have been diffrently.

- Originality: 4/4
Standard Evilswarm build, although I liked how he included Evilswarm Nightmare, which isn't seen as often (for a reason).

Single Performance Total: 15/15 points

- Rulings: 8/8

- Focus: 2/2

- Use of cards: 5/5
The deck fullfilled it's purpose of lockdown very well, although I'd say that going for Evilswarm Nightmare was a stupid thing to do. Useless card as long as you have Ophion out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attitude: 0/2
No typicall "good luck/have fun" introduction, not even a "hi". Always kept somewhat of an attitude and after the match didn't even want to tell me what he sided. He refused to read the testing rubric and when he d/c in the singles he basically demanded to try again, even though rules state otherwise.

Deck Variety: 1/3
Both archtypes are very similiar up to the point where they even have identical cards.

Special Stipulation:
I did not want to do this. He d/c in the singles which would mean -5 points. I decided to repeat the match and we got it to finish. What really angers me about this is the attitude he has shown off after his d/c. Demanding to repeat the match and refusing to read the testing rubric. Also, in the match he admited defeat just mid-match, which would mean another -3.
I will not take points from him, because I already took points from attitude.

Overall: 71/90
Congratulations on Ra Yellow
Very close to Obelisk indeed. Winning the match would have gotten you there.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

Carlibur's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlibur's Test Results   Carlibur's Test Results EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:59 pm

welcome to ra im your dorm leader
Back to top Go down

Carlibur's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Testing Archive :: Test Results-