Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ancient Gear Box?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NutHouseReject

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rabbit
HP:
Ancient Gear Box? Left_bar_bleue100/100Ancient Gear Box? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ancient Gear Box? Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Gear Box?   Ancient Gear Box? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Alright so I would like to see ideas and concepts for decks utilizing Ancient Gear Box

Ancient Gear Box
Level 4
Earth
Machine
500 atk
2000 def
effECT:
If this card is added from the Deck or Graveyard to your hand, except by drawing it: You can add 1 EARTH Machine-Type monster with 500 ATK and/or DEF from your Deck to your hand, except "Ancient Gear Box". You can only use this effect of "Ancient Gear Box" once per turn.

I already know some of the cards that can interact with the card like ancient gear workshop (adds it to hand from the grave), pot of duality technically does add it to hand, Gear gigant x and geargiauger etc.

What kind of ideas can you guys come up with to make this card the best it can be.

I feel like it would be utilized best as a one of in a geargia deck that used machinas

thoughts? ideas?
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Ancient Gear Box? Left_bar_bleue100/100Ancient Gear Box? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ancient Gear Box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Gear Box?   Ancient Gear Box? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:49 pm

I abused this card with Auger and Gigant X to help build the golem 2 it keeps your hand in check thats for sure Razz it would be great to use with machina really (NO doubt about it).

Ancient Geargia FTW!
Back to top Go down

NutHouseReject

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

Ancient Gear Box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Gear Box?   Ancient Gear Box? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:53 pm

what about tcg legal stuff, we'll be getting auger soon enough but im thinking about testing it at locals this weekend
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

Ancient Gear Box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Gear Box?   Ancient Gear Box? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:11 am

That'll be quite the challenge. I use it as a fun deck..... Partially due to augers effect hindering your ability to do things Very Happy . It'll also be a bit harder to use box (Box is nice to build your hand but sucks in it -_- he literally kills you a bit Very Happy ) And as for locals, you gotta worry about anything that could make that wreck any of your summons! (If gigants or fortresses get bounced/banished/set facedown forever, or sent back to deck you will certainly have a bad time.) (On another note, when I said set down forever, I use ghostricks....so....yea...) You may have some difficulty.....at my locals we got a ton of constellars Very Happy . However, I digress. s

I recommend the basic setup: Breakthrough/fiendish with some Lance and Msts. I'm not a dueling expert but those should help a little....

Back to top Go down

NutHouseReject

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

Ancient Gear Box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Gear Box?   Ancient Gear Box? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:10 pm

the trap line-up is fine im concerned with the utility and possibilities with ancient gear box. im wondering if there are possibilities of use for him currently in the tcg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ancient Gear Box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Gear Box?   Ancient Gear Box? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ancient Gear Box?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1