Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexis Rhodes' Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Alexis Rhodes' Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Alexis Rhodes' Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Alexis Rhodes' Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Alexis Rhodes' Test Results   Alexis Rhodes' Test Results EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:15 pm

Results:
C.C. (Evo-) - Alexis Rhodes (Harpie)
Tester [1] - Testee [2]

Use of Cards 7/10:
User her cards fairly well. Tried to use Breakthrough in Damage Step, and didn't use Dracossack's destruction effect at all, but aside from that, nice work.

Duel Control: 7/10:
Control mainly came through the hand control, and the fact there was a Harpie's Hunting Grounds preset, that kept ridding my S/T support. That not withstanding, I managed to pull off some decent tricks, such as holding her down with Solda.

Ruling Knowlege 5/10:
10 questions about rulings, each worth 1 point.

Deck Build 8/10:
Main Deck looks pretty consistent. Proper build, no weird shit in it. It just misses the Icarus Attacks. I can highly suggest adding those.

Side Deck 4/5:
Side looks nice, though I do not understand the Mirror Force. Could replace it with a Soul Drain, considering you have nothing that goes off in Grave, except for Tempest.

Siding Skills 4/5:
Sided Breakthrough's out, for two D.D. Crows. A nice Side, but the only thing those Crows hit, is my Vulcano and Singularity. Maxx "C" May have been a nice Side, considering I do have spam abilities at times. All the same, nicely sided. From your Side, it's what hurt my in the end.

Total points: 35/50

Welcome to Ra Yellow!

Slifer Red = 0-25
Ra Yellow = 26 - 40
Obelisk Blue = 41 - 50
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Alexis Rhodes' Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Alexis Rhodes' Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Alexis Rhodes' Test Results   Alexis Rhodes' Test Results EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Gratz on Ra!
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Rhodes' Test Results   Alexis Rhodes' Test Results EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:41 pm

welcome to ra, alexis .-. where the population is rather low. we were in need of another duelist Smile
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Rhodes' Test Results   Alexis Rhodes' Test Results EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:55 am

Congratulations and welcome to Ra Yellow! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Rhodes' Test Results   Alexis Rhodes' Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexis Rhodes' Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1