Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Left_bar_bleue100/100A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Empty
PostSubject: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:56 pm

T.C. walks in a dark room, one of which you happen to be seated in. You have no idea how you ended up there, but you prefer not to ask because you don't know where you are. And you've heard he is slightly...insane. He stops in one place. The spotlight shines from above him onto him as if he is ascending to heaven. You ponder how he could see in that much light...

"Greetings, Guest

You don't quite need me to explain who I am. But rather your interested in A.M.P. ? Well, that requires some backstory. Back when I was me and I was in slifer, I was constantly dominated by everyone (Well, most people) so I decided to make something to get back at them. That's when A.M.P first came into creation. It stands for Anti Meta Project. It was intended to eradicate the meta in my way. However, thanks to trial and error, it's been changed much.
A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) 175px-BossRushVG-TF04-EN
It started with the Bacterian Empire Ships (Or B.E.S.). At the time it was fine, but then..it was pointless. The "Big Eye" of the opponent was too much.

I was also figuring out myself. As I went along, I decided to try to become a little less...boring. So I made myself a crest, and it...was the beginning of something good.
A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjiKz4jCWIHDRD5TatcOyRlKT_ROeFOaq4bQFkKxUGb5OeRl8V
Then...I had another idea. I invented a supply unit. But it was so much more... I began testing it right away! I built a robot once, his name was Valkoor like an old friend of mine  as a reminder of him. I implanted the core in it and....it was a COMPLETE SUCCESS! With the Iron Core, and help from 2 scientists I met (Named Kozaki and T.M. aka The Magical Scientist) eventually... I generated my own army."
A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Cpbl

"One of which, was too violent. He was also strong willed (Took me so many implants to even control him even a little. But, since I had liked him so,I tried to control him (I mean, he is red! My favorite color!). It Overpowered me and nearly escaped though.He had to be frozen, till I figured out how to control his mighty power. One day, he will serve me again.

A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) KoakiMeiruValafar-TF04-JP-VG

The rest had already been explained to you previously. So no need in explaining again."

You raise your hand, hoping to be answered by him.

No need to be so formal, if you ask if it works. It does indeed. If you don't believe me...
https://i.imgur.com/MXoxaLx.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/RoBOjBv.png
https://i.imgur.com/3CyN7X6.png
https://i.imgur.com/tfOTENM.png
https://i.imgur.com/7LWigCR.png
https://i.imgur.com/aUZhfzW.png
https://i.imgur.com/ONT99sh.png
https://i.imgur.com/8iqtxwh.png
https://i.imgur.com/NmSftb6.png
https://i.imgur.com/9NVIFdA.png
https://i.imgur.com/hadchV8.png
https://i.imgur.com/GWPVPLq.png

See for yourself. It will be finished all in due time however. Thanks to previous setbacks, it was redone from the top for the most part. However, it lacks the ability to stop everything...it can get there for the most part. I'm enlisting your help to make it the most anti-meta it can possibly be, whilst being consistent of course.

I also, require a side deck. Which is normally difficult for me to obtain.

You raise your hand again, very eagerly.

"You want to know if you have to help? Of course not, your not getting anything out of this. Naturally, if you don't help me i'll have to destroy you sooner or later.

So are you in?"

He takes out a remote and presses a button. It opened up the door he came from.

"Or are you out?"
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Left_bar_bleue0/0A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:30 am

Join team anti-meta? Hell I've been part of this for awhile. Its called Vanilla Wrath
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:34 am

I'm out XD. I cant take this seriously cause too many of those screenshots are nubs
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Left_bar_bleue0/0A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:30 am

So like, is your new deck you're on a rush about Koa'ki now? >.>
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Left_bar_bleue100/100A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:41 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
So like, is your new deck you're on a rush about Koa'ki now? >.>

Yes/No

They are just my new anti meta deck. B.E.S stopped working so well....
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:18 pm

B.E.S. was never good to begin with >_> If you're using Koa'ki now I suggest rock stun that shit up
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
B.E.S. was never good to begin with >_> If you're using Koa'ki now I suggest rock stun that shit up

Nah, rock stun is fun. But not what I need to defeat meta. (I'll make a deck round em though. Don't you worry your pretty little head.)
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Left_bar_bleue410/500A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:44 pm

Well I think we've been over this but I'll say it again; I'm in.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Left_bar_bleue900/100A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:28 pm

I noticed while i was reading ("Greetings, (Username)") you're speaking of the robot's name like I'm elsewhere when you're talking to me now. : P

Also, I'm out.

Come at me Bro.
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Left_bar_bleue410/500A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Doom to you.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:04 am

Valkoor Lightheart wrote:
I noticed while i was reading ("Greetings, (Username)") you're speaking of the robot's name like I'm elsewhere when you're talking to me now. : P

Also, I'm out.

Come at me Bro.

You WERE gone Neutral in my defense, I was not sure of your return.

slifer1 wrote:
Well I think we've been over this but I'll say it again; I'm in.

I hope you got what it takes.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:08 am

Can Vanilla Wrath war this? Lol
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:52 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Can Vanilla Wrath war this? Lol

No. It's not complete you ninny.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:22 am

Well you've got what? You and slifer? lol he doesn't even duel online why am I counting him

VW DEMANDS WAR
Back to top Go down

Ailo296

Leona

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:13 am

Meh Faise
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:50 pm

You all suck. I do I"m just not here when i'm there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)   A.M.P. (What exactly is it?) Empty

Back to top Go down

A.M.P. (What exactly is it?)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-