Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ODA dueling league

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
ODA dueling league  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0ODA dueling league  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ODA dueling league  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

After many battles and preparations, I bring to you an event that all members of ODA can challenge themselves to. A chance at proving what you're made of. A chance at going up against the best of the best. I give you, the ODA league.

ODA dueling league  - Page 5 Oda_le10

So what is the ODA league?

The ODA league is a challenge available to the members of ODA. We have 8 gym leaders currently that you can face and each one has their own badge. If one completes the ODA league and has obtained the 8 badges, we will award them 1000 OD, a 2 weeks glow, and an opportunity to be on the ODA league for themselves.

Who is in the ODA league?

Our current ranking system for the ODA league is as follows:

8th gym leader: iAmFlam3ezZ // Down In Flames
7th gym leader: Superion Maximus // Muh1
6th gym leader: Hero // Orange Spark
5th gym leader: Darksoul // [TDL] Darksoul
4th gym leader: Yuya // Don Patch!
3rd gym leader: Fluff Fluff // Fluff Fluff
2nd gym leader: Rafael // Killmatronix1999
1st gym leader: Ventriloquist // DuelOni

Note: Gym leaders inactive for an extended period of time without excuse may be removed from the ODA league.

How do I challenge them?

Simply start with facing a gym leader of your choice. When you defeat them you will be awarded their badge. Each gym leader uses their own unique deck so be prepared for a variety of challenges.

Note for leaders: If you plan on changing your deck let me know so I can update our roster. No two gym leaders can use the same deck.

What if they're not online?

If the person you are looking for is not online (due to timezone issues or otherwise) just send them a private message and setup a time to duel.  

What will the format of the matches be?

The deck you use to challenge the ODA league must remain the same throughout the entire challenge. You are not permitted to use ftk/deck-out/burn/win condition decks. Duels will be held as matches with siding. TCG format exclusively.

What happens if I lose a match?

Your amount of badges will still be kept in tact. You don't have to start from the beginning again. The journey will not be easy regardless, though. If you lose a match you are still locked in your deck for the league challenge.
Spoiler:

What if I want to change decks?

If you feel that your deck just isn't cutting it in the current league challenge, you may relinquish your progress in the league and start over. This means that you would forfeit all badges you currently own and start fresh with a new deck. Note: progress will not be recovered from previous attempts. If you start over with another deck, your old progress is lost for good.

What do I do if I win a match?

Provide a screenshot of you defeating the gym leader in question and you'll be awarded the badge. Then you can move onto the next gym. Gym leaders should also post what duels they win.

Any other questions you may private message to myself.

Good luck. We'll be awaiting your challenge.

~Fluff Fluff

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:28 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
ODA dueling league  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100ODA dueling league  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Agreed. So many people left so we need more people to join.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
ODA dueling league  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100ODA dueling league  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:51 pm

i want my place of a rage badge leader, if i can, back. i'll also rework my rage badge.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
ODA dueling league  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0ODA dueling league  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:19 pm

;P  Yeah, I'll join if you want..  I mean, that seems kinda pushy, sorry.

If you'll have me, I'll join.  I'll have the "Arrogant Badge".  Haha
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:28 pm

I think well have to remodel this, too. Considering we now have access to the proper images for Badges.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:51 pm

I'd Like to keep my place as a Gym Leader.

Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Don't worry, the active people will stay. Its just that we need to replace the people who have left or are inactive.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:16 am

Excellent, now I can come up with a new deck idea.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:18 am

Excellent, now I can come up with a deck idea.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:02 am

Pride wrote:
Excellent, now I can come up with a deck idea.

If you want the Arrogant Badge, use Shadoll.

Plenty of people I see are like that....
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:44 am

Can we worry about this later? No point in picking gym leaders now.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:22 am

Why not talk about it now?  It's not doing any harm and it's making a discussion!  Haha.
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:35 am

A decision with less options. If we wait we can actually have a tourney or something of the sort to see who's better. We'll have a wider pool to pick leaders from and also announcing the new leaders will allow newer members to become more aware of the league "Oh new post... Oh wow that noob pride is a leader, bet i could win this entire thing then" I agree that those with old spots should keep them but new spots could be filled with new members to have them feel more involved. If you want to build up hype set a decision date (a looong time from now) that way newer members can see it, have a point system or something of the sort to keep track of which members win which tournaments during the time period and how many arena duels. Or i mean make it completely up to the staff, even then i rather have them pick from a larger pool. There's also no point if everyones a leader with no one active to challenge them Lol
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:44 am

XD  Okay, so say that and not, "Can we worry about this later? No point in picking gym leaders now."

;p  That's not very descriptive and just makes it sound like you hate happiness and pokemon!!!
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:49 am

I'm a very simple person. Pretty sure i've proven my point enough times around here @_@ I Should be able to get away with posting "No" on a discussion. It's tedious to have me give you a million reasons why i'm right :p
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:39 am

I agree, why not talk about this now? Not like more important things are at hand to us non-staff members haha. I wouldn't mind still being an on and off part-time leader. I will redesign my gym and pick another deck though, Swarms aren't working for me no more.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:32 am

Cuz its not the non staff who makes the decision on who gets to be Leaders or w/e, and it needs a whole lot of editing, which all has to be done by staff, staff which has a lot more on their hands atm. This isnt our most pressing matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODA dueling league    ODA dueling league  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ODA dueling league

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Arena and Academy Teams Archive-