Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New archtype - Shadoll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
New archtype - Shadoll Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New archtype - Shadoll Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

New archtype - Shadoll Empty
PostSubject: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:39 pm

El-Shadoll Nephilim

New archtype - Shadoll 300px-ElShadollNephilim-DUEA-JP-OP

Quote :
1 "Shadoll" monster + 1 LIGHT monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. If this card is Special Summoned: You can send 1 "Shadoll" card from your Deck to the Graveyard. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a Special Summoned monster: Destroy that monster. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Shadoll" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

El-Shadoll Midrash

New archtype - Shadoll 300px-ElShadollMidrash-DUEA-JP-OP

Quote :
1 "Shadoll" monster + 1 DARK monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Neither player can Special Summon more than once per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Shadoll" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add that card to your hand.

Shadoll Falcon

New archtype - Shadoll 300px-ShadollFalcon-DUEA-JP-OP

Quote :
FLIP: You can target 1 "Shadoll" monster in your Graveyard, except "Shadoll Falcon"; Special Summon that target in face-down Defense Position.
If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-down Defense Position. You can only use 1 "Shadoll Falcon" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Shadoll Hedgehog

New archtype - Shadoll ShadollHedgehog-DUEA-JP-OP

Quote :
FLIP: You can add 1 "Shadoll" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.
If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can add 1 "Shadoll" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Shadoll Hedgehog" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

And last but not least

Shadoll Fusion

New archtype - Shadoll 300px-ShadollFusion-DUEA-JP-OP

Quote :
You can only activate 1 "Shadoll Fusion" per turn. Fusion Summon 1 "Shadoll" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. If your opponent controls a monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, you can also use monsters from your Main Deck as Fusion Materials.

This certainly looks like a pain in the ass fun archtype to duel

Edit: Updated

Shadoll Lizard

New archtype - Shadoll 300px-ShadollLizard-DUEA-JP

Quote :
FLIP: You can target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target.
If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can send 1 "Shadoll" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, except "Shadoll Lizard". You can only use 1 "Shadoll Lizard" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Shadoll Dragon

New archtype - Shadoll 300px-ShadollDragon-DUEA-JA-C

Quote :
FLIP: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; return that target to the hand.
If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target. You can only use 1 "Shadoll Dragon" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Shadoll Beast

New archtype - Shadoll 300px-ShadollBeast-DUEA-JA-C

Quote :
FLIP: You can draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card.
If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can draw 1 card. You can only use 1 "Shadoll Beast" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

DW's huehuehue

Shadollroots

New archtype - Shadoll 300px-Shadollroots-DUEA-JP-OP

Quote :
Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Spellcaster-Type/DARK/Level 9/ATK 1450/DEF 1950). (This card is also still a Trap Card.) If Summoned this way, you can substitute this card for any 1 Attribute Fusion Material Monster listed on a "Shadoll" Fusion Monster. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can target 1 "Shadoll" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard, except "Shadollroots"; add that target to your hand.

Squirming Fallen Shadow

Quote :
Send 1 "Shadoll" card from your Deck to the Graveyard, then you can change any number of face-down Defense Position "Shadoll" monsters you control to face-up Defense Position.

Last edited by Superion Maximus on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
New archtype - Shadoll Left_bar_bleue100/100New archtype - Shadoll Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:44 pm

looks just like another virus archtype -_- lame
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
New archtype - Shadoll Left_bar_bleue0/0New archtype - Shadoll Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Nothing interested me at all.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
New archtype - Shadoll Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New archtype - Shadoll Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Nothing interested me at all.

thats cuz you only play vanilla decks that dont ss any monsters
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
New archtype - Shadoll Left_bar_bleue100/100New archtype - Shadoll Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:59 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BUUUUUUURN!!!
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
New archtype - Shadoll Left_bar_bleue0/0New archtype - Shadoll Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Killmatronix wrote:

WHO'S FUCKING SIDE ARE YOU ON YOU'RE A PART OF VW
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:21 am

I like em. Brings the fusions back in the equation! Now if only rituals could make a comeback....

I think Nephilim is a gem knight. Has similar characteristics to it but not the same attack/defence. Kinda throws me off on finding out what it is....

New archtype - Shadoll GemKnightSeraphinite-HA07-EN-SR-1E

Looks similar right? Or is it just me?
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:25 am

Don Patch wrote:
I like em. Brings the fusions back in the equation! Now if only rituals could make a comeback....

I think Nephilim is a gem knight. Has similar characteristics to it but not the same attack/defence. Kinda throws me off on finding out what it is....

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize

Herald pls
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:29 am

Nepilim does not have a good counter part. She is the puppet master . The one who corrupts the rest
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
New archtype - Shadoll Left_bar_bleue410/500New archtype - Shadoll Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:18 pm

meh, i think it's a good idea to revisit fusion monsters. Konami should give up on zexal and completly revisit the old yugioh series
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:19 pm

zexal has ended. you nub
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:49 pm

anime has nothing to do with revisiting old game mechanics XD
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
New archtype - Shadoll Left_bar_bleue84/84New archtype - Shadoll Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:07 am

Oh good. A new archetype that focuses on Fusion.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:56 am

Superion Maximus wrote:
Nepilim does not have a good counter part. She is the puppet master . The one who corrupts the rest

Even you must admit. It looks somewhat like that Gem-Knight Neutral (I noticed the wings are strings...)
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:49 am

Don Patch wrote:
Superion Maximus wrote:

Even you must admit. It looks somewhat like that Gem-Knight Neutral (I noticed the wings are strings...)
the only thing they have in common is similiar looking armor nephilims face + wings + strings means it would not be that gem knight. Also since nephilim requires a light monster fusion material if it did have a good version that monster would be a light attribute
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:53 am

THIS is an archetype i would love.
Back to top Go down

bloodedge15

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:11 am

shadoll falcon is also a tuner....so i see some synch comming into this archtype
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:11 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Killmatronix wrote:

WHO'S FUCKING SIDE ARE YOU ON YOU'RE A PART OF VW

lol my deck does ss =P

Don Patch wrote:

I think Nephilim is a gem knight. Has similar characteristics to it but not the same attack/defence. Kinda  throws me off on finding out what it is....

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize

no shit TC, like i said, another virus archtype e.e

Killmatronix wrote:
looks just like another virus archtype -_- lame

EDIT: if you can see, shadoll falcon looks like Gusto Egul, Falco and/or Gulldo. i think that this is planned for the new duel terminal storyline.

SECOND EDIT: it's confirmed. checked yugioh wiki for this. midrash is daigusto gulldos, falcon really is gusto falco, hedgehog is neo-flamvell hedgehog and shadoll fusion is gem-knight fusion. nephilim has no current counterpart atm, like muh said.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shadoll
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Op updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New archtype - Shadoll   New archtype - Shadoll Empty

Back to top Go down

New archtype - Shadoll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1