Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Are Anonymous

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
We Are Anonymous Left_bar_bleue100/100We Are Anonymous Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:09 pm

«Expect Us»

Together We Are Anonymous

Hello, it seems you've found us! Now let me start by saying I may or may not be who you particularly think I am. But if your hear, there can only be one reason. The whisper carried on the wind. The echos you hear in the night. Rumors. Stories and legends. All speak of an Organization known simply as. Anonymous. Well take my words as you will, you can trust in them, or write them off as the ranting of a mad man. The trust, well who knows, but I ask you this. Do you dare find out? Who are we? What do we stand for? The secrets lie within. However, I must warn you. We here at Anonymous live under the law of "Out in a Box." Meaning very simply. Once you step inside these doors, you are one of us. And the only way out is to find yourself a casket, and put yourself inside it. If you choose to break this rule. We will take care of it for you. ^.^

Now, won't you step inside?

What Do We Stand For?

Anonymous here at ODA serves only one real purpose. Dueling within and against other inner academy war teams. There is no limit, or regulation on your decks besides that we ask you are up to date with the ban list and such normal expediencies. We also offer Deck help, as far as both building and learning to play the archetype of your choice go. However do note that those players who prove themselves more capable on the field will have more opportunity to play in wars. Meaning simply, if your skills are not up to par, you may find yourself sitting the bench.

Now outside of dueling we represent a mind set. Simply put we believe in anonymity. The ability to do, to say, and to feel however one wants. You do have to follow the rules round this place here at ODA of course. But consider us a more.... "Open minded." group than most.

Joining the Group

Joining is simple really. Follow the link provided to our sign up page, and fill out the application. Your submission will be reviewed by an anonymous member of course. (Hue hue hue.) but expect that it be a respected member of the community itself. Most likely that guy named Vent, or someone else he appoints. While writing this section Vent is currently in need of more members, to do such things as reviewing. But in the mean time, he can very easily handle the job himself.

https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t3064-recruiting-for-anonymous

Once your submission has been reviewed, you will be asked to duel. Based on your performance, you may or may not make the cut. There is no penalty for not making it, and you make try again as you like so long as 7 days have past since your last attempt. I suggest you try it. ^.^

The Oath

Every member is required and expected to memorize the following oath. It is simple, and represents who we are. Our strength. And our ideals.

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. Knowledge is free. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

Achievements

-Will Be Updated As They Come.-

Roster

Leader: Ventriloquist
Co-Leader: Don Patch
General Member: Hinata
General Member: Ivan-San
General Mamber: Ryuk
-

Pending Membership

Slifer1
Bloodedge15
Vasko123

Last edited by Ventriloquist on Tue May 06, 2014 9:22 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
We Are Anonymous Left_bar_bleue1000/1000We Are Anonymous Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:34 pm

when you get enough members I challenge this team to a practice war. Ill pm details when the time comes
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
We Are Anonymous Left_bar_bleue100/100We Are Anonymous Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Challenge accepted, and will be constructing either a separate thread or some sort of application added to the first post here to apply for wars. But accepted none the less.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Roster updated, sorry for the double post.
Back to top Go down

Ivan-san

Lucian

We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:09 am

I would like to join if possible.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:59 am

Necropost~

We should probably fix this team. I mean, we need to get ourselves a war!
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:40 am

I'm hereby putting Don Patch as acting Co-Leader. If you want to get a war going, by my guest.

Ivan, I'll add you to the roster, and when we have the chance you can duel myself, or Don Patch (AKA Yuya) To be officially inducted in.

Update Notice: Updated roster. Changes made so that when I'm not around, Yuya can handle settling our wars and such.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:57 am

What we all need to do is get the inner academy teams active again e.e
Back to top Go down

Gabz

Staff

We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:19 am

WTF thats my team at NA u guys have like the same slogan EXPECT US as my team xD DEM COINCIDENCES TO PRO
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:19 am

VW is ready as i said. Anonymous vs VW?
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:25 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

Datz all I have to say bout dat @Gabz

And yea, we can war.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:13 am

Ventriloquist wrote:
I'm hereby putting Don Patch as acting Co-Leader. If you want to get a war going, by my guest.

Ivan, I'll add you to the roster, and when we have the chance you can duel myself, or Don Patch (AKA Yuya) To be officially inducted in.

Update Notice: Updated roster. Changes made so that when I'm not around, Yuya can handle settling our wars and such.

I'll do my best captain.

So....anyone who wants in, you know where to find me.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:26 am

Update: 5/6/14

Added Ryuk to the roster as general member.

Also added a "pending membership" section where duelists who are being considered can be added, to show that I am indeed reviewing them, until they get the official clearance.

Slifer1, Bloodedge15 and vasko123 added to this section.

@Yuya, I will be sending you a pm, please respond. Just need to know whom of the current pending members you ave tested and ill add any that you have. Again, great work.

~Ja mata

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Are Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Anonymous   We Are Anonymous Empty

Back to top Go down

We Are Anonymous

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Arena and Academy Teams Archive :: Academy Teams-