Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Progressing this Academy Forward...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Faith

Leona

Progressing this Academy Forward... Empty
PostSubject: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:18 am

After talking to Sasukat I found out that you all once tried creating a Facebook, Youtube account for this academy? I heard it didn't go down to well?

But I was hoping we could try this again? I don't know how recent you tried this but regardless loads more people have joined including myself, I think it could be 'better' than before.

I would happily put loads & loads of time into the development and recruiting section of it.

Facebook l: Main sections of news, (anything possible here)

Youtube l: Duels? events? anything is possible here again, even getting homework, lessons back.

Twitter|: Quick fire updates.

Ask.fm l: Probably not the best one but you admins can answer any questions us newbies have fast.

Also I'm sure this may benefit the quiz idea and future/current events in someway?

Just a thought! Feedback respected ^.^
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:39 am

I'm going to put it bluntly and everyones going to hate me for it:
Too much work, not enough results.
Also, i deny playing ygo irl (I don't have any cards so that counts) and i rather not be connecting it to my social life ;-;
I honestly wouldn't mind making you social media manager though, I feel like a person who wants to do it would have the most fun and be the best suited for the job.
There's no reason not to let you, it'll only help the academy. But of course we're gonna have an issue for some reason over like "I should be incharge instead" but before someone says something along those lines please let us all know why you didn't bring it up before, and if you did lemme know why you were denied plz.
Back to top Go down

Faith

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:53 am

I only thought about it like an hour ago aha and I thought I'd just share it with ya'll^.^

I don't want/have to be in charge, I don't deserve it anyways, all the admins should be Smile I'm just suggesting it would be a good idea and I'd like to help out as much as possible with it even if I have a back-row seat.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Progressing this Academy Forward... Left_bar_bleue100/100Progressing this Academy Forward... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:36 am

I would 100% help with the Facebook and Youtube aspects of this.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Progressing this Academy Forward... Left_bar_bleue100/100Progressing this Academy Forward... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:16 am

Agreed. It should help plenty, and people who are interested in adding it on fb can do so. If you feel it would violate your privacy, you can always choose not to join the facebook group or contact. That's everyone's free choice.

As for the youtube, you can put the vids Nottu and Blazer made on it. As well as making vids of important duels that are for say the Hunger Games, or any other events. Record and upload.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Progressing this Academy Forward... Left_bar_bleue84/84Progressing this Academy Forward... Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:44 pm

I'm in full support. I need to get back to making videos anyway ^^;
Back to top Go down

Faith

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:40 pm

So this idea is a 'go' then....
Back to top Go down

Jay Breezy

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:06 am

I too, support this wholeheartedly, and am willing to contribute to
the Youtube aspect of this if need be.
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Katia Sylver
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:14 am

I know Phoenixofpain used to yugitube as well so.. yeah Theres ppl who would gladly help. I'll help with the Facebook and Twitter aspects for i'm sure im one of the only ppl here who like use twitter ._.
Back to top Go down

Faith

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:24 am

I can imagine a few more staff/admins will need to confirm if is this is actually going to happen, but to make things much easier if you just reply below saying what social media you want to work on since some people don't have Facebook/Twitter and some don't want personal lives being involved which is completely fine.

For example just reply saying:

"Faith/Twitter"

So then we can delegate who wants to work on which social media site since there's no point having 8 work on Twitter and just 1 on Youtube.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Progressing this Academy Forward... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Progressing this Academy Forward... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:34 am

why not use a social site where u can stay anonymous
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:54 am

At that point ^, we might as well just stick with using just the forum
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:01 am

I support and can help with both Youtube (I have an account there.) AS well as facebook.

So

Vent/ Facebook and Youtube.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Katia Sylver
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:04 am

My twitter is @SylverValkyrie Follow me if you'd please :3
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:26 am

I would like to help with the Facebook side of things. I have a page on Facebook already, a pokemon one; Fullmetal Aggron, I am one of the admins there, my names DarkSoul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progressing this Academy Forward...   Progressing this Academy Forward... Empty

Back to top Go down

Progressing this Academy Forward...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1