Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Truth Must Be Told

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Some of you may notice that "Lady Magi" has been deleted from the site. Why is this you may be asking?

Simple. I was Lady Magi. She was fictitious, a persona, a social experiment.

Originally, I made her account back when I was Head Admin. I was using her as a Chat Spy. Keeping an eye on everything and was curious to see what people said about me while I was away.

I never imagined she would spiral into a full-fledged member here whom everyone would like.

I am sorry for this deception and promise that I meant no ill will. Magi is deleted now and its just me.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Gallade wrote:
Oh him. I didn't know about you almost getting perma-banned.

Back when Rain was a Mod Neutral fun times......
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:40 pm

First thing: I thought Magi and Blazer were the same person. Ventriloquist and I were even talking about it. I'm utterly pissed that everyone seems to not care about this.

Seri-fucking-ously. Am I the ONLY one that remembers we have permanently banned MULTIPLE members for this shit and Nottu, one of our most highly respected members, does this shit and TC is the only one who has the balls to point out the betrayal?

Let me say this one thing: Nottu. Fuck you.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:48 pm

The anger is not met with surprise. Even the language is to be expected.

As I have said prior, if I am to be punished over this, then so be it. I'm owning up to what I did.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Tbh, I have a major issue with this due to personal betrayal on this. I don't expect Nottu to care, since we've argued a lot lately, but to not create any havoc I felt it was better not to say anything. Since Evil thinks otherwise, I'll feel free to do so myself.

Magi was Moderator. Staff in ODA. She was part of the staff and she worked with us. We trusted her and even though I had my issues with her, which now are clear why, I accepted she was Assistent. As such, I settled with it, mainly thanks to Evil's talking. I've told her things in confidence and it resulted in things that I normally wouldn't tell people, because I trusted her as a friend at some point. Now I see that the things I've said are to someone who I have major issues with due to my previous place in this Academy. I felt that Magi was trying to get me out of office, I've said so to Hero and Evil as well, I think. Now I know why. When I first became Leader of ODA, you came to me with this bullshit attitude Nottu. You were jealous and you gave me living hell for stepping up and trying to save ODA when it was dying. What I did then was only to help, even though it later turned bad. Now I know why Magi was being such a pain against me.

I'm indeed surprised how you are still in office. Aside from the personal issues, I have nothing against you. You were a great Admin before and I'd trusted you to do the same proper job. With the shit going around you before you had to step down and that was the proper thing to do, like I had to eventually. A bit late, but still. But with this. To use Magi for chat spying, ok, sure enough. But you shouldn't have let it come as far as letting her become a person. I know myself how dangerous that is. And I have now more reason to despise you. You didn't betray just ODA, the Academy, but you betrayed my good faith, my will to help and from what I see, you used me.

Props to Nottu. Well done. You can be proud of yourself.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Erph...  I feel so violated...  I hated Magi as a person, but I like Nottu as a person..  @_@  I don't know who to believe or anything...

o.o  Wait..  If you deleted Magi, are all the posts deleted..?  That might not be good forum stat-wise.

It kinda makes me want to make 20 different accounts and slowly make them all active..  And then like..  Just overrule that academy as the only staff member....  MUHAHA.....  Messed up.

Alright.  I am done here.  At least you told us before we found out Nottu.

And to anyone that says they knew, bull crap.  XD
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:32 pm

CC, what I did to you was possibly the worst out of everyone. Nothing I can do or say will ever repair that. You were a friend and I let my own stupidity ruin that. I am sorry. Too little, too late I know, but it needed said.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Its one thing to have a side account, its another to completely create a new persona who has a substantial contribution to this academy. If anything the side account should have been semi-active, but this does explain why you wouldn't log on last night to say goodbye to Magi when I told you she was leaving.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Yes Darksoul, that is why. I've been on as both before...but I was so tired of living a double life. Living a lie.
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Katia Sylver
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Pride. its obvious to those who arent oblivious. He makes his own characters all the time for roleplays. WHY would he not be good at this? Same text and font style. a lot of other things hero mentioned.

Nottu did something very wrong yes I do understand that, but there is no reason to make a huge dramatic deal out of it. He was concerned of what was thought of him. He missed and cares for oda more than a ton of people here do. He didnt wanna truely leave but he didnt wanna remain as nottu for obvious reasons. Gallows was unbanned and he cannot stand gallows. Once he was perma banned he was tired of living a lie. At LEAST he had the nerve and was brave enough to tell the truth so none of us sulk and whine about missing magi.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:37 pm

rules is rules.

no special treatment just cause you feel sorry about it
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:05 am

Guys, I'm not an admin any longer. I took the demotion willingly and even offered it prior.

I was serious about accepting my fate.
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:37 am

I got a good laugh out of it, u guys should lighten up a bit~
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Katia Sylver
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:40 am

.-. oi vey here we go.. AGAIN
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:47 am

Hero wrote:
Let me be the first to say, I KNEW IT.

Magician lover.
Posting Spree.
Knowing passto admin meeting which I only told Nottu, Shredder and Evil.
Knew Blazer personally.
Plays fortune Ladies.
Magi left academy and Nottu appears conveniently.
Same kinda font style

PimpinEveryNubInSlifer wrote:
I called her the female nottu so many times wow. Guys don't even bs, no one knew but thats partially because no one cared enough to investigate. We were happy just to have another nottu. Yo but pretty sure u criticized me for pretending to be a girl LOL

Actually, as evil stated he and I were talking about this. And sorry hero sorry Pimp, I actually WAS the first person to discover this conspiracy. I called Nottu out on it in PMs last night. ASk him yourself. ^.^ Mwahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:30 am

no. indirect or not, i can't stand a fucking betrayal. we were never on the light foot nottu, but since some days before i considered you at least neutral or so. but dude. what the actual fuck. i'm not ok with this. but i still want magi's avatar pic .-.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:34 am

Ik Vent, Nottu told me you found it out.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:13 am

He's demoted. It's the least that should have happened. So let's all just give this a rest. Don't need more drama in this place then it already has. Anyone who has personal problems, you can always take it to PM's. No need for the rest of ODA to see what personal issues you have.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Thank you C.C. Always a voice of reason.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Not for your sake. Just heard another new thing. You really screwed me back there.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Its true. As Magi I sought to remove you as Head Admin after the fight we had on Skype.

My own actions did not remove you, but I did try. I admit that.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Mmk, looks like I'm gonna have to be the person to say this.

CAN WE LOCK THIS THING ALREADY!

It's all done Neutral is there anything more needed to be said? Do we really have to keep this going for any longer than it has to ? We have all pretty much said our view on this, and Neutral we have to move on from it SOME time soon -_- . Plus, at this point anything to be said should really be pm'ed to Nottu rather than posted for everyone to see....

You have no idea Neutral how surprised I am this isn't locked yet.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:35 pm

i really agree with tc :O
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 pm

TC, I already said that :l
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Don Patch wrote:
Mmk, looks like I'm gonna have to be the person to say this.

CAN WE LOCK THIS THING ALREADY!

Dont Boss me around next time Tc E_E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Must Be Told   The Truth Must Be Told - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth Must Be Told

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2