Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. Left_bar_bleue100/100Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.   Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:54 am

Sadly, my text is too long for it to be in rainbow so, I must use purple for it.

Hello, Blazer here and I'm letting everyone know about my Nuzelocke Challenge that I have started on my Emerald Version. I enjoy third gen so much that I decided to start here. I have done a Hero Mode which is where you depend only on your starter for the entire game. Since everyone was doing a Nuzlocke, I decided to try it out too.

For the rules, I use the actual rules but I do follow some of the optional rules. They include:
Starter Pokemon via ID. I got a female Torchic in this.
Dupe Clause: If I didn't use this, I'd have nothing but Wurmples and Poochyenas.
First Pokemon: In RSE, you can't get Pokeballs til you defeat your rival. I took the chance to write down what I encountered to catch those since those are my legit first ones I ran into. I did get a Wingul and Poochyena.
Use of healing items. I don't use anything like Potions or Antidotes. I sell the ones I find. I do use berries since they're rare. The battery on my game has died so I can't grow any.
I depend on the Pokemon Center to heal my team. Loophole: Storage Box will heal your Pokemon.
Will catch a shiny when I find it.
Fleeing. You can't do it. I battle everything! This also means using the moves such as Teleport, Roar, Whirlwind, etc.
As my own personal rule: I use the gyms as a guide to go back and get one single Pokemon on a route that I want. But, I have to catch it when the first one pops up.
Example: I beat Roxanne, I can go from Little Root to the Wismur cave to catch one Pokemon of my choice. I already caught a Ralts so I didn't need to go back to get one. Beat Brawly, can only go back and catch something in the cave. Sableye, here I come. See where I'm going? This is my own personal rule so that I can get some diversity.

Here is my team:
Ember: Female Comusken
Him: Male Beautifly Him = His Infernal Majesty for the song, Wings of a Butterfly
Diablo: Male Poochyena
Sirnight: Male Ralts
Skyla: Female Wingull
Demise: Male Marill; got his name due to Huge Power.

I will keep everyone updated on my progress!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.   Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:58 am

Oh nice. Good luck on the Nuzlocke
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. Left_bar_bleue100/100Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.   Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:10 am

Thanks, Magi. I'm gonna need it. This game has caused me to feel rather anxious about it. I hate having anxiety. I'm so attached to my Pokemon that I don't want them to faint. 'Tis a reason why I'm level grinding them like crazy.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.   Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:06 am

Wait, you can't grow berries if the internal battery as run dry? Crud. Iv been picking almost all the berries I see.. Anyway good luck on your nuzlock, Emerald is pretty hard to do on nuzlock.

Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. D1cHY1V

Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. Darkso10

Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.   Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:33 pm

good luck blazer. hope that you'll suceed where most of them failed. also ghosts ftw

Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. 9fjTuQU

Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. B6RdtN4

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.   Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazer's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Pokemon-