Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Light - version 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Lord of Light - version 5   The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:06 am

First topic message reminder :

The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 5Z9bOPX
My current Lightsworn build.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Nikosan

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Light - version 5   The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Worst case was implying it gets veilerd or something like that. If they veiler and use somthing else to get rid of it really feels like too much resources wasted on one card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Light - version 5   The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Looks good. You might want to cut your deck to 40 cards and drop Gold Sarcophagus.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Light - version 5   The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:24 pm

the best case is to have it as a wall its field effect is situantional and taking away the battle phase just gives the opponent more turns . If you cant atk there isnt a point in summoning the lv 4 or lowers to just sit there and be destroyed
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Light - version 5   The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
the best case is to have it as a wall its field effect is situantional and taking away the battle phase just gives the opponent more turns . If you cant atk there isnt a point in summoning the lv 4 or lowers to just sit there and be destroyed
My point was that I can use it to throw out my Lightsworns a bit faster.

Example: I use AFD to SS Lumina from hand, then her effect to discard and SS again. If I do this just right, I can get some big plays pretty well. I don't tend to view Lightsworns as an OTK deck.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Light - version 5   The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:57 pm

thats one play takes 4 cards XD otk or not lightsworns only really use the lower leveld monsters to set up the bigger ones
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Light - version 5   The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Now also factor in that I don't have regular access to expensive cards and tend to make do with what I personally own.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Light - version 5   The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:41 pm

if u said this was an irl deck i could have factored that in a lot earlier XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Light - version 5   The Lord of Light - version 5 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Light - version 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2