Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evil's Retirement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Evil

Leona

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:43 am

On Friday, I will be stepping down, and my position will be terminated. I'm sorry, guys. I know ODA has been plagued with the Heads stepping down, but I no longer have an interest in Yugioh. ODA's community is awesome, and I will still be a member here, but I simply do not have the commitment to YGO any longer.

No one did anything wrong, I'm not stressed, nothing bad is happening in life... I'm simply moving on. I am staying for the rest of this week however, to help Hero build the staff. I will be PMing him the founder password and he will become Owner of ODA. What he does from there is up to him, whether he gives it to all admins or retains it for the "president" effect.

If he keeps it, don't think of it as a dictatorship. Because we all know that he is the exact opposite of that. It's simply because 3 people with equal power is slow. Things are done slowly and there is no executive privilege to make quick and decisive decisions when they need to be made. It could lead to arguments of superiority, and even promoting the wrong person could risk the security of the site.

Advisor: I WILL be an active member. I'm not disappearing on you guys, don't worry. And I know ODA is a large site, and hard to manage and make decisions. As such, if needed, I can assume the position of Advisor. My duties would simply be to advise. I'd have no special privileges except for maybe seeing the staff forum, and my vote would formally not count.

Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Evil's Retirement Left_bar_bleue100/100Evil's Retirement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:47 am

T.T darn you come back to the top just to go back down again.

Why must you crush me evil Sad ?
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:49 am

Don Patch wrote:

You ever worked forever to get something, just to come to the realization that it's not all it was cracked up to be?
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Evil's Retirement Left_bar_bleue100/100Evil's Retirement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:51 am

Evil wrote:
Don Patch wrote:

You ever worked forever to get something, just to come to the realization that it's not all it was cracked up to be?

Never, I live with no regrets. If i thought it was good before than I probably still think it.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:52 am

Don Patch wrote:
Evil wrote:
Don Patch wrote:

Never, I live with no regrets. If i thought it was good before than I probably still think it.

It's not a regret lol. My time as staff here was awesome ^_^ I'm just moving on.
Back to top Go down

Faith

Leona

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:08 am

I've been here max 4 days but I feel awfully sad for some reason :''( why u do dis??
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:11 am

Evil wrote:
Don Patch wrote:
Evil wrote:
Don Patch wrote:

It's not a regret lol. My time as staff here was awesome ^_^ I'm just moving on.

This is not Yu-Gi-Oh GX (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ʃıʌƎ

YOUR NOT JADEN!
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Evil's Retirement Left_bar_bleue0/0Evil's Retirement Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:31 am

It's sad to see you leave staff :/ Sasu4admin
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Katia Sylver
HP:

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:53 am

meng ;-; wai h8 2 c u go
Back to top Go down

iAmFlam3ezZ

Leona

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:40 am

What!?

Who's gonna power abuse help me mess with Rosey from now on! D:

plis stay. :c 
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:25 am

Wait Sad

Did you remember your 401k?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Evil's Retirement Left_bar_bleue84/84Evil's Retirement Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:46 am

Well that was unexpected. Respectable though. No worries Evil. I'm sure Hero, Lexi, Sasukat, Pride and Shredder have it all well in hand.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:00 am

A respectable choice. I know one day I'll outgrow YGO and move on. I'm not there yet but perhaps when I become a parent, it'll happen.

See ya around, Evil.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:02 am

Nottu wrote:
 Well that was unexpected. Respectable though. No worries Evil. I'm sure Hero, Lexi, Sasukat, Pride and Shredder have it all well in hand.  

Actually, Nottu, we were talking in the staff forum about maybe promoting you.  We haven't decided yet, but may as well let you know that you are in consideration.

Also, thanks everyone, for the well wishes.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Evil's Retirement Left_bar_bleue84/84Evil's Retirement Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:15 am

Say what now? Oo
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:30 am

Eeeeeeeeevil you'd better stick around for me now that I'm fairly active again. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Evil's Retirement Left_bar_bleue0/0Evil's Retirement Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:56 am

Nottu wrote:
Bwehehe, 'well in hand'?  Yes....  I think it's more...  We armless and trying to improvise.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:33 am

It was nice having you as a dueling mate for a while Sad I liked how we first met via me wanting to make better plant rulers last format xD
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:56 pm

It was a pleasure working with you Evil ^^. Hope you still stick around as a fairly active member. We will try and manage things here from now. Thanks for still saying as an advisor btw.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Blazer Slater wrote:
A respectable choice. I know one day I'll outgrow YGO and move on. I'm not there yet but perhaps when I become a parent, it'll happen.

See ya around, Evil.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:46 pm

so hehe... you might need another staff member now... ;D

nah man joking lal. ya'll not worthy Kill for staff Razz jk again :/ i'll miss dat ass Evil... :'(
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Katia Sylver
HP:

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:55 pm

Ya nottu you were recomended for admin :O

@Evil you better not completely vanish on us >_> Ever! D:
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Lol guys, I'll stay around as long as possible, but my interests seem to limit themselves. I lost interest and activity in ODA once before (not counting when I moved and COULDNT get on) due to other hobbies and interests, just before I stepped down again.

But I can say this: as long as my really good friends, such as Hero, Shredder, Don Patch, Ventriloquist, and Nottu are here (I like more of you guys, that's just top 5) I'll probably not leave.

BOOM SHAKALAKA.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Evil wrote:
Lol guys, I'll stay around as long as possible, but my interests seem to limit themselves. I lost interest and activity in ODA once before (not counting when I moved and COULDNT get on) due to other hobbies and interests, just before I stepped down again.

But I can say this: as long as my really good friends, such as Hero, Shredder, Don Patch, Ventriloquist, and Nottu are here (I like more of you guys, that's just top 5) I'll probably not leave.

BOOM SHAKALAKA.

I am in the top 5 Very Happy

But yeah, hope you do stick around as member, even if you don't play yugioh.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Evil wrote:

BOOM SHAKALAKA.

i thought we had a special moment evil :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evil's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Retirement   Evil's Retirement Empty

Back to top Go down

Evil's Retirement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next