Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

andrew1243's Ra Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

JasonRy8

Zed

andrew1243's Ra Test Results Empty
PostSubject: andrew1243's Ra Test Results   andrew1243's Ra Test Results EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:29 pm

Ra Rubric
(andrew1243)

Knowledge of Cards: 15/25

• I don't feel he fully knows all of his cards yet, not responding to a Black Rose nuke with solemn warning deserves many a face desk, but the cards he needed didn't fully come through so shame for that.

Knowledge of Mechanics: 12/25

• He really didn't catch me on missing timing of my mechanics and effects but, more or less, I caught all of his, 1 being lax about swapping Photon Crusher to def after battle and not the end phase.

Deck Build: 10/25
  • Lets get straight to the point, the deck build was outright terrible even with or without primal origin support. the deck's specialty is cranking out high level XYZs like madness. From what I saw, his deck was supposed to hit all the backrow before going off and played pot of duality..., not a go in my books for Photon unless its the stun variant. If he's gonna stand a chance, either turn the build to stun or go Photon Galaxy.

Originality: 3/10

• Photons are not a very common deck to be seen, however from that lack of Primal Origin support on DN and being able to execute any cool combos. thats where it stands on originality.

Attention: 3/15

• A lot of non optimal plays, and very passive on counters, but he says he just came back from dev. Even then, I had to heavily deduct marks for it. Try to be more versatile the usage of both platforms please?

Total: 53/100

Pass: 65 or more
Fail: 64 or less

Better luck next time Andrew, but work hard.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
andrew1243's Ra Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100andrew1243's Ra Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
andrew1243's Ra Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: andrew1243's Ra Test Results   andrew1243's Ra Test Results EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:33 pm

Unlucky. Better luck next time on Ra! Slifer is the best dorm anyway.
Back to top Go down

andrew1243's Ra Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1