Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Polls and Multi-Accounting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Evil

Leona

Polls and Multi-Accounting Empty
PostSubject: Polls and Multi-Accounting   Polls and Multi-Accounting EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:11 am

I am busy, so I will keep this short and sweet. Polls are getting more votes than normal, and while at first this was expected to be a good thing, there are multiples of the same account on the forum. Put simply, all multiples will be demoted from here on out and IPs will be checked. If we see two accounts with same same IP, that will be the easiest IP ban I have ever handed out.

Good night, and sleep well.
Back to top Go down

iAmFlam3ezZ

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Polls and Multi-Accounting   Polls and Multi-Accounting EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:21 am

Evil wrote:
If we see two accounts with same same IP, that will be the easiest IP ban I have ever handed out.

Good night, and sleep well.

If I see a post with the "same same" word twice, that would be the easiest troll target I've ever seen.

Also, you forgot the "the" in front of same.

(ucwutididther?:3)
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Polls and Multi-Accounting Left_bar_bleue100/100Polls and Multi-Accounting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Polls and Multi-Accounting   Polls and Multi-Accounting EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:15 am

Wow really? That's awesome people are cheating on votes. Go you, i hope all you winners our there feel proud for getting your friends to help you cheat. Very Happy Much accomplish. Good vote. So honorable.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
Polls and Multi-Accounting Left_bar_bleue100/100Polls and Multi-Accounting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Polls and Multi-Accounting   Polls and Multi-Accounting EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:59 am

That's great, however it is not great to see that some people may be 'stat' boosting themselves.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Polls and Multi-Accounting Left_bar_bleue84/84Polls and Multi-Accounting Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Polls and Multi-Accounting   Polls and Multi-Accounting EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:02 am

It was I who brought it to attention. Not because I noticed the poll as much, but because last night there were two accounts of nearly the same name logged on within 20 minutes of each other. Mr-Edge777 and Mr-Edge777. to name them.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Polls and Multi-Accounting   Polls and Multi-Accounting EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:46 am

I was being sarcastic about the votes....

If you are so sad and pathetic that you need to get your buddies, and yourself to create more than one count to gain some title form an internet poll. Do us all a favor.

Go log off and just never come back. K thanx
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Polls and Multi-Accounting   Polls and Multi-Accounting EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:13 am

Wow, that's really desperate to get votes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polls and Multi-Accounting   Polls and Multi-Accounting Empty

Back to top Go down

Polls and Multi-Accounting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Announcements-