Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vent's Late Night Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Late Night Challenge Left_bar_bleue100/100Vent's Late Night Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Vent's Late Night Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:42 pm

«It's Time To Duel!»

Welcome! This is an open challenge to everyone, but if you feel like facing one of ODA's Obelisk Duelist, you MUST read everything, because if you don't follow my rules, I hereby reserve the right to shut you down! And deny your wager! That said, this is an open challenge to ALL ODA DUELIST! My terms are as follows;

Check your clocks! Between the hours of 2 am - 10 am Central American Time, I Ventriloquist will be taking any and all challenges from my fellow duelist!

Think you got what it takes? Respond in this thread with a date and your challenge! Remember, it MUST take place between 2am - 10am CENTRAL time. I'm offering this challenge for those of you, like me, who suffer from weary late nights without sleep. So what are you waiting for?

I'll list a Template for making a duel request below, I expect you to follow it! But if you don't that's ok I still love you.

Code:

[b]Forum Name:[/b] Whats your ODA Name?
[b]Dorm Rank:[/b] Whats your dorm rank here at ODA?
[b]DN Name:[/b] Whats your DuleingNetwork screen name?
[b]Type Of Duel:[/b] Fun? Competitive? Or character decks perhaps?
[b] Date Of Duel:[/b] dd/mm/yy
[b]Time Of Duel:[/b] Either convert this to central time, or otherwise STATE YOUR TIME ZONE! Other wise I will assume it's Central.
[b]Addition Information:[/b] Non necessary, but if you feel I left something out, or would like to add something such as your own condition, here's your chance!

It's time! To D-d-d-d-d-duel!

Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Vent's Late Night Challenge Left_bar_bleue84/84Vent's Late Night Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Must remain awake now O_O
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Vent's Late Night Challenge Left_bar_bleue100/100Vent's Late Night Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:12 am

Haha XD Fill out the app nottu if your guna be awake to duel!
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:03 am

Dam my time-zone difference! >.>
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:28 am

Well if your on the forums right now.... In one hour you can take this challenge o-o just saying XD. GO GO GO FILL OUT THE APP AND DO EET! DUEL ME IN ONE HOUR!
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:56 am

I won't be online in an hour for 2 reasons.

1. The thing I told you and Sasukat about in chat, IM STILL FREAKING OUT!

2. I have homework to do, sorry.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:59 am

Ight well then.

CHALLENGERS! DO NOT FEAR THE NIGHT! BRING ME YOUR SOULS! /activates seal of orichalcos./
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Vent's Late Night Challenge Left_bar_bleue84/84Vent's Late Night Challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:26 am

I'll challenge you tomorrow night for this one bro.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:52 am

#Chains Dark Bribe to the Seal of Orichalcos.

You ain't getting no Souls now! xD
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:00 am

#chains dark bribe to dark bribe.

As if!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:01 am

Chains Vanity's Call to Dark bribe

No one gets a thing!
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:22 am

đuel! not for OĐ lal... but đuel!
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:23 am

OK, can you wait till 2am? LOL
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:24 am

nope Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent's Late Night Challenge   Vent's Late Night Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Vent's Late Night Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1