Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Becoming a Teacher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sasori

Leona

Becoming a Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Teacher   Becoming a Teacher EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:11 am

I would like to become a teacher, just as the title says. Me becoming a teacher in this academy could help it grow, since my teaching tactics make one gain much experience. Please answer to this post as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

Becoming a Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Teacher   Becoming a Teacher EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:56 pm

you MUST be admin or mod to be a teacher + if you want to be tested to be a tester go here https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t183-oda-s-main-shop
Back to top Go down

Sasori

Leona

Becoming a Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Teacher   Becoming a Teacher EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:50 pm

When you made the post about the academy doing Lessons and having teachers, you should have mentioned that the teachers had to be admin...
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Becoming a Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Teacher   Becoming a Teacher EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:30 pm

? Ummm sorry but if I can put my two sense in it was actually said that obelisk and better are the ones who could become a tester or a teacher. To be honest it's actually better that way anyhow because mods and admins already have their hands full.

Maybe we should consult with Jamontoast about it however as I may not have been informed of the rule change. Best of luck supergamersclub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Becoming a Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Teacher   Becoming a Teacher Empty

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Teacher

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1