Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ODA January 14 Statistics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Evil

Leona

ODA January 14 Statistics Empty
PostSubject: ODA January 14 Statistics   ODA January 14 Statistics EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:12 pm

This is a new feature I will be doing every month as a way to both reward our top members and allow the users to see what the forum has done each month.  Welp, let's start!!

Top Posting Users

ODA January 14 Statistics 1a6761610481078fcb3e550a1a0a8cfe

Congratulations to Lady Loki for an astounding 840 posts.  Her reward will be her choice of 500 OD or a temporary glow or name color of her choice for the month of February. (( Yeah sorry, I know Feb. is a short month DX )).

Congratulations to Hero for a great 479 posts.  His reward would normally be a free Dorm Advancement Test, however he is already an Obelisk member, so he will be awarded the 300 OD instead.

Sadly El Kiddo has left ODA, but should he decide to return I'm sure something could be worked out.

Overall, amazing job on your activity this month guys, we can only hope other members are as active as you are!!

Number of New Topics

ODA January 14 Statistics 9be8e5f4c1ff046b0ea798cb72d34c59

As you can see, our number of new topics has been on a steady rise since the low November of the past year, January ultimately being our third most active month for the past year!  I am personally proud of ODA once more reaching towards our prime being a top 2nd academy at one time.  I am sure we can once more climb to that position of we maintain our amazing members and staff.

Number of New Posts

ODA January 14 Statistics 6006908806b57906f1e08d075ac4403a

I am personally more proud of this statistic than any other.  The graph shows that January now has a total of 3831 new posts, setting not only a high for the past year, but sets an ALL TIME high!  I am overly astounded to see this stat, and with it I have no doubt that ODA can climb to the top.  Keep it up guys!!

Number of New Users

ODA January 14 Statistics 1735c5f3412f0f2674b040804a53eda8

Overall, this was January's worst stat in comparison to the other months.  Though better than last month, and still in the positive 50% margin this is obviously what ODA needs to most work on for the month of February.  The staff encourages all members to strive to invite friends and look for new members on DN so that we can be the best that we can be!!

Overall, I am beyond proud of ODA's growth this month and will continue to strive and do my part to make ODA a great forum!
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
ODA January 14 Statistics Left_bar_bleue100/100ODA January 14 Statistics Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ODA January 14 Statistics   ODA January 14 Statistics EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:20 pm

This, is what would make you a good admin. Keep it up Evil, more so keep it up ODA! I believe in this academy which is quite frankly why I have stuck around here. In other academies I get requested to join, I stay there for about a week or so and get bored, this academy however has my attention. Smile

Once again good job ODA, and amazing job Loki! Dem posts, dem posts.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ODA January 14 Statistics   ODA January 14 Statistics EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:33 pm

DarkSoul wrote:
amazing job Loki! Dem posts, dem posts.

Right? It's insanity O_O
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
ODA January 14 Statistics Left_bar_bleue100/100ODA January 14 Statistics Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: ODA January 14 Statistics   ODA January 14 Statistics EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Grats to everyone who posted so much, things like this is what's gonna make our academy prosper. Though I think we should delete Magi's post count, to give her incentive to post more
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: ODA January 14 Statistics   ODA January 14 Statistics EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:40 pm

Nice analysis and well done Magi for the activity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ODA January 14 Statistics   ODA January 14 Statistics EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Hey stop! You guys are gonna make me blush!
>///<
Too late~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODA January 14 Statistics   ODA January 14 Statistics Empty

Back to top Go down

ODA January 14 Statistics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Announcements-