Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

General Warmog

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:55 am

I've never been very good at these but, here it goes. My name is Tom... Um... I like YuGiOh... OK, but seriously, I've been a competitive player for about 6 years now, been playing YuGiOh for about 10, and am currently in my senior year of high school. My biggest strength could probably be called my biggest weakness as well. I really love to play unusual and uncommon decks. My most current and probably deck of the year is my Koa'ki Meiru Spam deck. I say this could also be called my weakness because most uncommon and unusual decks, are that way for a reason. But I've never been able to stick with a deck for more then a couple of months, so even when I've found one of those hidden gems, it never lasts. I'm always willing to duel, always willing to help others, and always willing to give advice. Surprisingly enough, you gain quite a lot of experience after doing something for 10 years. I cant wait to meet you all, and I look forward to kicking you all into the dirt. (Did I forget to mention I'm very competitive, egotistical, and have a bit of a god complex... Only a small one, but aside from that I'm quite the likable person.)
Back to top Go down

Helel65

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Hello everyone Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello everyone Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:22 am

Saw nobody else had said their greetings yet, soFIRST. But welcome to the academy ask the awesome staff if you have questions(not me haha)
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:27 am

Hello, welcome to ODA!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-