Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madolche's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Nino en el Corazon
HP:
Madolche's Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Madolche's Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:01 pm

I have recently started playing Madolches and put them as my main deck. When I first heard of / played against Madolches, I thought it was some suckie deck that wouldn't go anywhere. That was, until Madolche Hootcake came out. (Yes Magi, I like Hooters! Not the restaurant, food sucks and I don't like when girls show off their "Big Boobs" and "Big Asses." I'm simply talking about the card.) With Hootie, you can easily pull off the otk's (One turn Kills) that any other meta's can do.

I never like normal summoning Hootcake, unless I have instant fusion in my hand. I usually rely on Madolche Mewfeuille to special Hootcake from my hand, or Madolche Magileine to search out for Mewfeuille.

Madolche Mewfeuille:
When this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into your Deck. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Madolche" monster from your hand.

Madolche Hootcake: When this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into the Deck. You can target 1 monster in your Graveyard; banish it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Madolche" monster from your Deck, except "Madolche Hootcake". You can only use this effect of "Madolche Hootcake" once per turn.

Madolche Magileine: When this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into your Deck. When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned: You can add 1 "Madolche" monster from your Deck to your hand.

I normally like to special Madolche Messengelato with Hootcake because Messengelato gets to active her effect. Thus searching for Chateau or Ticket. Even MadolchePalooza.

Madolche Messengelato: When this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into the Deck. When this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Madolche" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You must control a face-up Beast-Type "Madolche" monster to activate and to resolve this effect.

After I have Mewfeuille, Hootcake and Messengelato on the field, I will overlay Mew and Hoot for either Leviair or Invoker depending on whats in my graveyard/banished zone. If I banished Magileine, I'd most likely got into Leviair. If no level 4 monster is banished, I'd go into Invoker and special Messengelato from my deck. Most likely exceeding into Madolche Queen Tiaramisu.

Madolche Queen Tiaramisu: 2 Level 4 "Madolche" monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target up to 2 "Madolche" cards in your Graveyard; shuffle those cards into the Deck, then shuffle cards your opponent controls into the Deck, up to the number of cards returned.

If you have Spell Striker or Instant fusion in your hand, you've pretty much opened broke. I personally don't like Magileine.. Even though she is your searcher for your Madolches.. I don't think she is that important to the deck.

With Madolche Angelly coming out.. "The Lonefire Blossom of Madolche's" I have no doubt this deck will be top tier. She is way to good, and just allows you to otk like crazy.

Madolche Angelly: When this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into the Deck. You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Madolche" monster from your Deck. It cannot be destroyed by battle, also shuffle it into the Deck during your next turn's End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Madolche Angelly" once per turn.

I know many ways to otk with this deck. If you would like to know any, or even learn how to run Madolche.. Just let me know and I'll try to help you out.
Back to top Go down

Helel65

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Madolche's Left_bar_bleue100/100Madolche's Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Umm can you post your build
Back to top Go down

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Madolche's Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Madolche's Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:19 am

Sure thing Helel65. I will do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Madolche's. A fun, cute deck. Nothing else says good game like a desert to the face. :3

Anyhow, I run what's called E Teledolche/Teledolche. I saw the build on YouTube but I had to fix it some of the cards, like Monster Reborn, were banned. Anyhow, I'd really like to see your build of Madolche's. ^^

I'll show mine off once DN starts working for me.
Back to top Go down

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:36 pm

Midna wrote:

Madolche's. A fun, cute deck. Nothing else says good game like a desert to the face. :3

Anyhow, I run what's called E Teledolche/Teledolche. I saw the build on YouTube but I had to fix it some of the cards, like Monster Reborn, were banned. Anyhow, I'd really like to see your build of Madolche's. ^^

I'll show mine off once DN starts working for me.
Hehe, Midna! That wasn't my build :PThat was DecYt's build.. I'll show mine soon though. (:
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Awesome, I'd love to see it! ^_^
Back to top Go down

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Madolche's M4l2slW
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm

You don't want wing blast in there. You don't want your monsters in the graveyard. You should be running at least one Puddingcess. She's really good.
Back to top Go down

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:59 pm

I love wing blast, helps get either a spell in grave for spell striker or a monster for hootcakes effect. Besides, with the field card.. Monsters are recycled. As for puddingcess um.. um.. I don't like that card c.c
Back to top Go down

Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:12 pm

Puddincess is a great card. She doesn't give a f*** if she kills the monster or not, it dies anyway.
Back to top Go down

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Puddincess is a great card. She doesn't give a f*** if she kills the monster or not, it dies anyway.
I just don't have space for her. And.. I have never seen her in builds.. For atleast 2 formats now.
Back to top Go down

Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Well, easy to make space if you took out Wing Wind Blast Neutral
Back to top Go down

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:25 pm

But.. I love wing blast. !
Back to top Go down

Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Its a great card! But I don't like it in Madolche
Back to top Go down

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Well.. I don't own a Puddincess D:

I only have vanilla and chocolate puddin in my fridge. No Puddincess here Surprised
Back to top Go down

Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Well then other than that I don't have much to add.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madolche's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolche's   Madolche's Empty

Back to top Go down

Madolche's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-