Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sorah

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! Left_bar_bleue100/100Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! Empty
PostSubject: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:22 pm

Hello ^^ I happened upon this site while moseying around the great big interwebs and thought that it seemed interesting so I joined up.
Haven't been on DN in ages (Always YGOpro now) so I made an account just so I could fill the mandatory spaces xD

Anyway I'm not the best duelist but I have my moments when I pull some pretty radical stuff so look out ~ w<

Anyway, I look forward to seeing all this site has to offer and I hope I can offer something new in return.

I believe there is roleplaying on this site? That's the impression I got when I saw dorms. I've been dying for a YGO rp so if there is that's a huge plus for me lmao.

My fav YGO anime has got to be ZEXAL. Idk, I adore Yuma and everyone and everything in the anime :3

My absolute favourite deck has to be my Psychic/Gusto Hybrid. That deck has gotten me thru thick and thin countless times Very Happy

Anyway, I'll shut up now xD
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! Left_bar_bleue100/100Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Welcome to the acad. enjoy. here have a totally-not-poisonous cookie
Back to top Go down

Sorah

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
Welcome to the acad. enjoy. here have a totally-not-poisonous cookie
I just ate breakfast thanks ^^;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:39 pm

Hello Zero and welcome to ODA. YOu are correct in thinking we have Role Play but not in the sense you first thought. We have an entire section for that.
Back to top Go down

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Nino en el Corazon
HP:
Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:45 pm

Herro! Very Happy Welcome to ODA! Lots of fun here. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Hey, Zero and welcome to the academy. Feel free to ask me or any staff for help. Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down

Sorah

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Hello Zero and welcome to ODA. YOu are correct in thinking we have Role Play but not in the sense you first thought. We have an entire section for that.

I'll be sure to read up on that x3 thanks~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:58 pm

I adore your avatar picture~
Back to top Go down

Sorah

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
I adore your avatar picture~

Heehee, thanks ^^

So, could I ask a question? how do lessions work exactly?

I'g guessing they don't go from 1-2X soo...I do whichever?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Basically a Teacher will post a lesson which covers a certain topic, then posts a question or challenge for the students. Once you answer it right or fulfill the challenge, you are given OD as a reward.
Back to top Go down

Sorah

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Basically a Teacher will post a lesson which covers a certain topic, then posts a question or challenge for the students. Once you answer it right or fulfill the challenge, you are given OD as a reward.

And I'd imagine OD has nothing to do with Overdosing on card games...right? . _.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:15 pm

OD is Orichalcos Dollars. Similar to the DP in YuGiOh games
Back to top Go down

Sorah

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:36 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
OD is Orichalcos Dollars. Similar to the DP in YuGiOh games
Ahhh~ Thank you :3
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:39 pm

but only newer ones do count. the lessons i mean. seen you posted in the third lesson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:56 pm

That too.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Kandy

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:26 pm

You, I already like you cause you just said "Moseying" and, "Interwebs" you have my respect.
Back to top Go down

Sorah

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:38 am

Mr.Kandy wrote:
You, I already like you cause you just said "Moseying" and, "Interwebs" you have my respect.
xDD Yay
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! Left_bar_bleue0/0Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:54 am

Welcome to ODA. Enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down

Sorah

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:47 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Welcome to ODA. Enjoy your stay here!

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:27 pm

*Walks to the front of the academy and introduces himself*

Hello and welcome to ODA, I am DarkSoul one of the not-so active members here. I hope you enjoy your stay! Smile

*Gives Daizero Zero a small gift basket*

I hope we can be good friends.

*Walks away*

Back to top Go down

RoseOfMay

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:32 pm

Welcome to ODA, probably going to check out the RP section myself. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!   Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared! Empty

Back to top Go down

Numbers ZERO: Daizero ZERO has appeared!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-