Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I need a new deck.....mist valley.?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Helel65

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: So I need a new deck.....mist valley.?   So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I duel with dark worlds online and in actuality, but I want something new in actuality so I thought of something nobody in my school has:MIST valleys. I need a basic build to start with so suggestions are needed, NO NINJASPLEASE
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

The Ripper

Leona

PostSubject: Re: So I need a new deck.....mist valley.?   So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:33 pm

We have infiltrated most duel academies all across the world and the hour of our masters reign is almost upon us, when the time to over throw the dueling world and network is ready we will call for you. Now that you are a member I must tell you, you can NOT leave. We have shadow scouts all across the world waiting to strike, as long as you are loyal you will be protected, but if you were to betray us our scouts will take you out of the game, for good if you catch my drift. When the rebellion is over you shall be showered in fame and fortune now go and dominate when the time comes I will send for you to tell you your mission, each members mission is unique to the specific duelist. We are the new age of duelist and the human race.
Back to top Go down

Helel65

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: So I need a new deck.....mist valley.?   So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:58 pm

I shall await my orders in my slifer dorm room.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: So I need a new deck.....mist valley.?   So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:49 pm

The Ripper wrote:
To join our shadow duelist cult, were on a quest to conquer the dueling world

There will be an apocalypse before I let a slifer bring ruin to the dueling world Neutral
Back to top Go down

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Nino en el Corazon
HP:
So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: So I need a new deck.....mist valley.?   So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:16 am

How does this go from a deck discussion to a talk about a cult? Lmao.
Back to top Go down

Helel65

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: So I need a new deck.....mist valley.?   So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:21 pm

Don't doubt the powers of the darkness, my labeling as a slifer means nothing in terms of my strength and skills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I need a new deck.....mist valley.?   So I need a new deck.....mist valley.? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So I need a new deck.....mist valley.?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2