Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xdeathseeker187x's Test Result

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

xdeathseeker187x's Test Result Empty
PostSubject: xdeathseeker187x's Test Result   xdeathseeker187x's Test Result EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Banish-Psychic (0) vs Fortune Lady (2)

Ra Rubric

Knowledge of Cards: 15/25

• He made several mistakes due to oversights on effects, such as forgetting to summon his Psychic that had been banished via Serene Psychic Witch. At one point he seemed to forget that Tragodeia's ATK and DEF increase with each card in my hand when he tried to ram it with Hyper Psychic Blaster. Pay close attention to every card played, and you'll see yourself improve.

Knowledge of Mechanics: 15/25

• The most noteable mechanic he failed to recognize was the illegal usage of Bottomless Trap Hole during the Damage Step, when I summoned my Tragodeia. This is a common problem I see among duelists today so I cannot fault him too harshly, but this is definitely something that needs mentioned. Another was not realizing that detaching an Xyz Material is not counted as "sending a card from the field to the graveyard." Another common mistake among newer players and some veterans

Deck Build: 13/25

• While his Psychic-Banish deck was not necessarily the worst I have ever seen, it was still lacking in its speed and overall strength. There is much room for improvement though I feel a vast amount of that will come from his learning more than anything.

Originality: 8/10

• I normally do not see this brand of deck running about. At least not a Pure Psychic deck. Props for using a rogue deck, but I have seen this variety in the past several weeks.

Attention: 8/15

• He was rather nervous, which I think constitues to some of his mistakes. However he did make quite a few misplays, which I did point out.

Total: 62/100

Juuuuuuuuuuuust under the score needed to advance! You were sooooo close that it pains me not to pass you. You show serious promise though so don't let this get you down. Keep practicing, learn those mechanics and I'll see you next time around~
Pass: 65 or more
Fail: 64 or less
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

xdeathseeker187x's Test Result Empty
PostSubject: Re: xdeathseeker187x's Test Result   xdeathseeker187x's Test Result EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Sorry bro. Better luck/skill next time!!
Back to top Go down

xdeathseeker187x's Test Result

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1