Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Nino en el Corazon
HP:
El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart) Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart) Empty
PostSubject: El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart)   El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Ello Guys and Gals, the name is El Kiddo! I came up with the name because I am 21 years old and I still love playing Yugioh. I am a fairly decent duelist, & recently coming out of retirement. After I sold my entire collection and 7 months passed.. I decided I missed the game and now I'm starting completely over! I'm basically joining this academy to help me get back into the game. Since the last academy I was in didn't help and betrayed my trust. :p I also want to meet some awesome people! :p I play any type of deck, but I really want to do some Character duels! Hmu if interested!

Name: El Kiddo or Mike/Mikey
DN: El Kiddo

umm I don't know what else to say... ask any questions you may have and I'll answer I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart)   El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Welcome to ODA Kiddo. I hope you have as much fun here as we all do~
Back to top Go down

El Kiddo

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Nino en el Corazon
HP:
El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart) Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart)   El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Thanks! Smile I hope so too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart)   El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart) Empty

Back to top Go down

El Kiddo - The Kid (Kid at Heart)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1