Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Needs Support?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Who Needs Support? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Who Needs Support? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Who Needs Support? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who Needs Support?   Who Needs Support? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

As we all know, Konami likes to make support for the money-making decks out there, but what about those half-finished decks and archetypes? When do they get some time invested in them?

So I ask you: What decks and/or archetypes do you think should get some new support? What do they need to make them better? Are they in need of better search or draw power? Maybe some backrow support?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
Who Needs Support? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Who Needs Support? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Support?   Who Needs Support? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:08 am

I would like to see toons have more support as well.
Back to top Go down

Helel65

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Who Needs Support? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Who Needs Support? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Support?   Who Needs Support? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:17 pm

I'd like to see a new red eyes deck, to rival saga of blue eyes. I think a red eyes xyz that helps normal dragons so blue eyes can use it like red eyes can use silver dragon
Back to top Go down

Helel65

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Support?   Who Needs Support? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:04 pm

Or more super defense robots, I real like them for some reason and a deck I made with them for fun actually wasn't bad so I'd like to see some more for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Support?   Who Needs Support? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:55 pm

ultrapurple wrote:
Fortune ladies could get more spells and traps to make summoning them easier. I hate their current trap and spell support. Also they could have like a mistress doriado xyz to keep with the attribute theme. Smile

This. SO much this!
Back to top Go down

dark_star_stan

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Support?   Who Needs Support? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:42 am

I didn't read too much of the posts but I didn't see counter fairies on there. They don't really need any more counter traps BUT they could use another monster sort of like Artemis to add some consistency.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Support?   Who Needs Support? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:44 am

I could see more of those being made. Would be interesting at least.
Back to top Go down

IceKing

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Support?   Who Needs Support? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:21 pm

Blackwings, Agents and zombies
Back to top Go down

Helel65

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Support?   Who Needs Support? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:55 pm

Zombies got new vampire stuff, and plague spreader zombie and mezuki getting off the limited list, and black wings got hit in the first place for a reason lol. Agents are getting no more love from me cause I've seen a lot of agent players sweep their locals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Support?   Who Needs Support? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Needs Support?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2