Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crying Cave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Crying Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Crying Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Crying Cave - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Not only being connected to the sewers, the waterfalls provide many secrets.
Crying Cave - Page 3 4be3ad10
Field Effect:  If a player doesn't attack the opponent, then the turn player will receive 500 points of damage.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

ultrapurple

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:21 am

gasping from having to climb all the way down, Yoshino walked to the group.Putting on a charming smile he tried to look as friendly as possible. "Whoa Julian are you OK that was one big fall you did. With how much you've fallen recently I should call you humpty dumpty." Yoshino joked.

glancing at the other two he stuck out his hand "Hi im Yoshino" he said with a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Crying Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Crying Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:16 am

Sanne gave nothing ut a nod. She was tired, and just with a lot of trouble managed to eat the pigeon. "Sanne."
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Crying Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Crying Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:01 am

Julian had changed again.  This time much more drastic.  His hair even seemed different.

"Ah yes...  You..."  He said again..  Julian couldn't remember his name...  He was a different person, with a completely different memory...  He didn't know what to believe anymore.

When Julian finished, he placed his meal on the ground and began telling the story in a droned tone.

"Long ago, there were rationalists and government officials whose ideas were too odd for anyone to believe in.  Eventually when the government around the word began shutting down, these few individuals took over, controlling all those around."

He voice trailed off and he looked at Sanne.

"You my dear....  Look quite familiar to one of these participants...  One of these government officials."

He closed his eyes again.

"The last time I participated in an event like this...  I mean...."  The controlling figure let that slip out.  The figure knew he wasn't supposed to say that.

"The last time I heard of this event, there was a participant of the name of...  Droite."  She was an odd woman..  She was also a government official.  Granted she didn't have the most influence, she was in charge of this..."

He raised his hands up.

"This grand event.  The Hunger Games."

"I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised though.  Her reasons for it, no one quite knows, but it provided the government to do whatever it wanted practically.  It was quite interesting and influential."

He uncrossed his arms and opened his eyes.  He was different.  Too different.

"That's my half......  Now let's hear yours..."  He pointed at Sanne.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:
Crying Cave - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Crying Cave - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:18 am

"I ... don't know. I knew the name vaguely in a memory, but that's all I ever knew about this whole thing. Before, I saw a man in these clothes walk ahead of me. I don't know why but I felt compelled to follow. It brought me to a chest with these clothes, weapons and a note in it. I read it several times, but it just doesn't make much sense to me, even though I have the feeling I knew this man." She handed him the note, written on rather old parchment. The upper right corner had a bloodstain, but the text was still readable.
Note:

Sanne had no idea what half the note meant. She wasn't the smartest of people, but she knew enough that whoever wrote this apparently had been someone in her family tree. "I just ... don't know what to do with this. I have no idea what's going on ... I know that name, I know that person, but I just can't remember. It's all just a vague shadow in my mind."
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:41 pm

"Why does everything seem so familiar..."
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:48 pm

"I don't know, I know nothing of all of this. I'm completely unfamiliar to it all. I just vaguely recognize it, but that's all."
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Pride had taken over completely by now.  His voice had changed now...  To that robotic tone that sends spiders crawling all over your skin.

Voice:

Julian sits on top of a rock and begins speaking in this metalic voice.

"It would appear that everyone on this island has secrets...  No matter how natural or sane they feel."

He pointed at all of them.

"A girl who's forgotten most of her past"  *  "A boy who's split personality gives him trouble."  *  "And a boy who's not quite sure why he's here...  But someone is extremely skilled"

He put his arms in the air and smirked.

"Things are really starting to get interesting......  Aren't they?"
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:08 pm

"My past has nothing to do with any of this. My past is a personal thing and ... " The same mark Pride had once known and feared appeared on Sanne's forehead, her eyes going from the former blue to a now gold as her voice became dangerously calm. "Meeting of old contestants I reckon? Hadn't expected to see you again, Selim."
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:13 pm

"No one does...  It's quite foolish honestly."

He smirks.

"I don't see why people don't expect it.  After all...  I am...  The most deadly sin..."

Something was off...  Pride's shadows didn't appear from anywhere.

"However..  In this form, it's proven to be otherwise.  I have no powers other than to control this body."

He took a-hold of the tail of the trench coat.

"And by the looks of it, this character needs some new garments.."

He shrugged and dropped the coat.

"Regardless...  I'm not quite sure why I was brought here..  I didn't place my amulet in that Prison..."
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:21 pm

"They said when it was our turn it all had a point and purpose. Maybe now, we;re here to help these people. And not to win, but to defy the games themselves. It's always been troublesome, having to kill people." She got up and walked to the water. "Selim. Do you remember? I remember that I gave up. I remember why. Because in the past I've caused so much damage. That the only way I could still go was to sacrifice myself. It saved the life of someone. Do you understand though, why that all was needed?"
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:26 pm

"I suppose I can respect those reasons."  He smiled and jumped down from the rock.

"So there's the four of us?" How many competitors do you all think are left on the island?  I don't have any of Julian's memories, so that's depressing."
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:37 pm

"A good set. Memories maybe be useless, but Sanne has more then just a set of brains. She can sense others, even though she never uses it. Plenty still."
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:41 pm

"Ah. I see, I remember now. So you both are here once more?" Starts laughing in a colder voice. "So what it'll be now? What do you even want now?" Looks at Selim.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:46 pm

"I've died in these events already once."  He looks over to Sanne.  "She had that privilege.."

He smirked.  "I suppose I just want to figure out more about the events, to try and figure out why they're happening..  To my knowledge, Droite is gone.."
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:49 pm

"With the compliments of that last guy. The problem remains, we cannot hold this form long. I'm already feeling a loss of control. I suggest, that we leave their own bodies alone, and focus on becoming their Deck Masters. It would make us a whole lot more useful."
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:58 pm

"Agreed. I was in control of his Deck Master for quite a while now. I suggest you 2 do the same thing. Fast. My energy is almost up..."
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:13 pm

"One more thing. It's that I recognize these clothes. But it's part of the most important resistance group to the government. They've created most problems, and still do from what I recall. It's what many people thought I was part off. Still ... Sanne probably is not supposed to have been caught up in this. My duty is clear in this one. To save her without taking lives." Sanne's eyes turned back to the ocean blue they were before, and she had to take a minute to adjust to everything again.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:51 pm

"Julian I know for a fact shouldn't be taken over, but it appears it was meant to be someone.  He just happened to be the unlucky one."

He smiled.  "Alright though.  Deck Masters it is."  He looked over at the clown that was dancing about and lurking in the shadows.

"........Oh god."
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:43 pm

The monster known as Eria the Water Charmer appeared. "Not too disappointing for me."
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:02 pm

"Hehehe... I must say, this isn't bad at as well..." Appears as an archfiend monster Archfiend General. "Diablo has some taste."
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:06 pm

"Let's just get this over with then..."

Julian's Jester Confit started glowing as did Pride's Amulet.

Pride's original shadows came bursting out of the amulet and stabbed their way into Jester Confit.

He bubbled with black and eyes and mouths came out of everywhere.

When all was said and done, Jester Confit looked exactly like Pride's shadows, just in the shape of himself though.

Julian fell back against his rock.  His amulet had opened, however nothing was inside.

Julian passes out.

Jester Confit looked at himself.  "Hm....  It could be worse I suppose..."
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:09 pm

"Aight." Kill went into General and stayed the same shape, but black color instead of orange. "Hehehe." Diablo jumps up. "Wha?!" He saw Julian on the ground and ran to him. "What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Sanne puts her head in the water before looking at the two. "Don't know what just happened. But I hope it won't happen again ... "
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Pride had some power again.

He merged himself into the shadows and made a small portion of the wall (Approx 1 yard x 1 yard) covered in his shadows.  They were weak, but they were there.

"I suppose that's something to consider..."  The spirit said to himself.  He looked at the other two.  His shadows were his body.  It was confusing and entertaining at the same time.

"Regardless, I'm going to scout the area.  I think we'll find that to be useful.  I'll try and estimate the number of duelists remaining."

There was a soft snap and Jester Confit Pride left the room.

Julian moaned and put his hand to his head.

"What the heck is happening...?"
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Sanne got caught in a small discussion with Eria, about her past and everything attached, while Pride was scouting and the rest trying to get back from what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crying Cave   Crying Cave - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crying Cave

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Role Play-