Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Left_bar_bleue100/100Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Empty
PostSubject: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Hey people, Sasukat here (Well..obviously.). I've been out of writing for a while, but recently I've been inspired to start again. As such, I'm writing this fanfic. It is set in the Johto region, and follows the adventures of two teens. Each chapter will have 1 Point of View, but it won't always be the same character, and....i'm bad at descriptions :p. So before I mess up further, let's begin. Any comments or opinions would be appreciated

Chapter 1

Kat's PoV

“Ring Ring Ring. Ring Ring Ring.”

Kat sat straight up in her bed. She had been woken up by the ringing of her phone. Looking around, it was still dark. It couldn’t have been much later than seven A.M.

Kat pushed her hair out of her eyes and looked at her clock. Her thoughts had been correct; it was only a quarter past seven. Kat let out a sigh, as this was far too early to be awake.

Something was pressing at Kat’s mind. She knew there was something she was supposed to be doing this morning, but couldn’t quite figure out what it is. She looked around for a clue, but all she could see in the darkness was her Cyndaquil named Cyndy, curled up in a ball on the floor.

Kat watched Cyndy. Cyndy had always been able to sleep through a lot in the seven years since Kat had gotten her for her eighth birthday, but always seemed to wake up to the sound of her voice. Kat glanced over and saw her phone. She tried to reach for it, but her poor eyesight without her glasses, coupled with the fact that she was still half asleep, led to her almost knocking it onto the floor instead of grabbing it

“Ring Ring Ring. Ring Ring.”

Kat was able to grab the phone this time, and she answered it before the ring finished. “H-Hello. Who’s this….and why are you calling me so early?”

“Somehow I knew you’d forget.” The voice on the other end of the phone said with a chuckle. The man sounded familiar, but Kat was too tired to figure out who it was. He sounded to be about Kat’s age. The tone in the voice sounded like they were good friends, so she didn’t want to let him know she couldn’t even remember who he was.

“Oh. Um.. Of course I didn’t forget. How could I forget?” Kat replied, attempting to give herself some time to remember. Unfortunately for Kat, that plan did not work out.

“Oh really now?” the male teen said, his tone making it clear that he didn’t believe Kat, but with a touch of humour in his voice. “Then tell me, what do you remember anyway?” Kat was trapped.

“I…um. I’m s-sorry.” Kat said, panicking and not knowing what else to say. The man on the other end of the phone started chuckling again.
“That’s just like you Kat, saying you’re sorry when there’s no reason to. And I’m just teasing you, I know how you are in the morning. It’s me, Kyle.” Upon Kyle’s mention of his name, Kat felt incredibly foolish for not recognizing his voice. Kyle had been her best friend since the two of them were just kids. Kyle meant the world to her, and here she was not able to even remember his name.
“Oh, h-hey Kyle… umm, what’s up?” Kat struggled to find something to start a different conversation, but the mixture of her not being awake yet, along with the fact that she was panicking, made it hard for her to even speak.
“Oh nothing really Kat, just finished getting everything for our journey.” Kat’s eyes shot open. Of course! Her and Kyle had been planning on starting a journey through their home region of Johto today. And here she was still in bed.
“Shit...” Kat muttered under her breath. That started another set of chuckles from Kyle.
“You know, it’s cute when you’re like this.” Kyle continued talking, but Kat didn’t hear anything else after that. Kyle had just said she was cute! The guy who she’d had a crush on for the past 3 years. This was perfect. “You still there Kat?” Kyle’s voice snapped Kat from her trance.
“Oh. Yeah I am Kyle”.
“Okay, just making sure. You were kinda quiet. I’m assuming you’re probably not ready to go yet, are you?”
“No, but I’m almost ready! Don’t worry, I’ll be over in a couple of minutes, then we can head out. I’ll meet you at your house!” Kat said, wide awake and a lot more enthusiastic than she had been before. Cyndy woke up, and let out a little yawn.
“Alrighty, see you when you get here Kat.” A click signalled the end of the conversation, and Kat moved straight into action, shoving the things she’d need into her bag while practically leaping out of her bed.

“Cyndy I’ll be right out, I have to go shower and get ready. I’ll only be a couple of minutes.”

End of Chapter 1

Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Left_bar_bleue0/0Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:59 pm

*applause* Was worth the read. BUT. Needs more Shuckle ._.
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Left_bar_bleue100/100Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Just for you, I'll put a Shuckle in chapter 2
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Left_bar_bleue0/0Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:26 pm

You're the best :3
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:29 pm

pretty good just to warn you though don't fall victem to ues it affects too many writers and there is no cure
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:00 am

There better be a Magikarp in this fanfic :/
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:08 am

Killmatronix wrote:
There better be a Magikarp in this fanfic :/
damn right there should
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:12 am

i'm serious superion :/ magikarp's my fav pkm
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Left_bar_bleue900/100Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:22 am

Haha, I wonder how things are going to go with the Shuckle(s).
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:30 am

Killmatronix wrote:
i'm serious superion :/ magikarp's my fav pkm
i was being serious though my fav is metagross
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:24 am

Don't expect the Shuckle to have a giant part in this chapter, lol.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:47 am

I want the first gym leader to have a level 100 shuckle who only knows rollout :s
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:00 am

B-but the first gym leader of johto is my favorite gym leader. I can't change that
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:18 am

You're right, a level 100 Shuckle might be a little much for the first leader. Make it the second leader's pokemon ._.
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:54 am

Chapter 2

Kyle’s PoV

“Alrighty, see you when you get here Kat.” Kyle said, before hanging up the phone. He slipped his cellphone into the pocket of his worn jeans and standing up. His Totodile began looking at him expectantly. “Yes Fang, it’s finally time to head out”.

“Toto!” The Totodile replied excitedly. Kyle pulled out Fang’s Poké Ball, and with a flash of red recalled the Pokémon. Kyle took a last look around his room, with its wooden flooring and walls, his various posters of past Pokémon league champions, and the window overlooking the sea. Kyle started down the stairs heading to the family farm. The Pokégrove farm, ran mostly by Kyle’s dad Marcus, was one of the biggest Poké farms, second only to the Floccesy Ranch in the Unova region.

As Kyle walked down the long stair set of the farm, he could see a few Pidgey flying around, and a few Zubat and Noibat hanging from the rafters. When he reached the bottom, he saw his dad dressed in his normal farm gear, a red long sleeved shirt and stained overalls. holding a jar against the shell of a Shuckle. “Umm….Dad. What are you doing?” Kyle asked.
“I’m glad you asked son. Shuckle are known for producing juice from berries.”
“Yes, but that doesn’t explain why you need a jar. Don’t they only give a little bit of juice?”
“Normally you’d be right, but this Shuckle is an odd case. It’s been providing a very large amount of juice. But that’s not important right now. You’re about to leave on your very own Pokémon journey. This is a giant step in your life. I know you will be our next league champion. I’ve never been good at goodbyes, so I’ll just say to you.. good luck. And remember, if you need anything, I’ll always be here for you.” Marcus had tears in his eyes, but he was able to keep his voice steady. Kyle knew that if he didn’t get out of the house soon, the two of them would burst into tears.
“Thanks dad, really. I’ll miss you a lot.” Kyle replied, trying to fight back tears. “I gotta go now though. I’m gonna.. take a walk before I start my adventure. I’ll see you whenever.”
“Wait, I thought you were going with that girl you’re always hanging out with.”
“I am, but she needs to get ready. Trust me, I have time.”
“Alright. Well, have fun Kyle.”
“Thanks.” Kyle replied, then after a pause to try to think of anything else to say, Kyle left the barn. As soon as he left, he couldn’t hold back his tears anymore, and he started to cry.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:32 pm

yo, make the leader of the elite owns a magikarp lv 100 Very Happy or gyarados lv 100 :/ but magikarp's better Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:18 pm

A short but happy moment for Shuckle fans. Shuckle finally gets acknowledged for the amazing pokemon they are :3
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Left_bar_bleue900/100Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:34 pm

e_e You're prob going to forget the Magikarp by the time the story is over and the characters beat the E4. No need to keep asking "Do Magikarp!" after every chapter.

Nice with the emotional stuffs.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:38 pm

valk don't hate on my full magikarp team :/
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:34 am

Don't think I'm going to take all of your suggestions. I just take what I can adapt into a plot. And y'all are lucky I was able to do that. You almost got a 20 paragraph long chapter of a Magikarp swimming.

(Anyway, so X chapters are going to be chapters that follow Kat or Kyle, and X.5 chapters will be other characters points of view. We all good on that. Great, then let the chapter begin.)

Chapter 2.5
        ??? PoV

It was a calm morning in Olivine City. However something was wrong. The water current was extremely rough, as if there was a giant storm. A man was standing at the water side taking notes. This man was dressed in a lap coat, and stood a little less than six feet tall, although he was quite skinny for his height. His glasses rested on the end of his nose as he studied the waves. After a little bit of time observing the water, the scientist still could not figure out what was causing these waves. “Damn. I’ve never seen waves like this around here, even in the worst of weather.” The scientist said to himself. “Maybe Wale can help. He needs the fresh air anyway.” The scientist then adjusted his glasses and began walking towards the Pokémon Gym.

As the scientist was walking, he heard a giant splash behind him. When he looked back he saw a giant fish in the air. It landed back in the water with a splash louder than any fish should have been able to make. The scientist frantically sketched out what he’d just seen and ran to the gym.

The scientist burst through the doors of the gym. The gym had one narrow pathway surrounded by water leading to a larger circle in at the end of the path. This circle was in the shape of a Poké ball, and the center was another pool of water. He looked to the end and saw Wale training with his Mantine. Wale was a very muscular man. He was a couple of inches shorter than the scientist, but he made up for that by having about twice the amount of muscle. This was made even more apparent by the fact that Wale never wore a shirt. He wore his hair long, and it was always a mess due to him spending all of his days around water. “What brings you around here Dennis?” Wale yelled to the scientist, before adding with a laugh “Couldn’t stand it in Cianwood anymore?”
“I actually came to deliver some medicine to the lighthouse keeper. Her supply was starting to run low” Dennis replied, adjusting his glasses again.
“And you’re their delivery boy? Hahah, now that’s a job for you all right!” Wale joked while tossing a ball to his Mantine, who jumped and hit it back to Wale.
“Look Wale this isn’t a time for jokes!” Dennis loudly replied, trying failing to keep the anger out of his voice. “The waves around here are extremely violent, yet the weather is calm. And I saw this jump out of the the water!” Dennis handed Wale his notepad. After looking at the sketch for a few seconds, Wale burst out laughing again.

Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Dennis10

“This sure is a threatening sea creature Dennis” Wale sarcastically remarked, struggling to speak through his laughter. “Around these parts we have a name for a creature this terrifying. It’s called a Magikarp.” At that, Wale couldn’t even speak anymore as he was laughing too hard. Dennis grabbed the notepad from Wale’s hands and looked at it. Sure enough, it was a Magikarp. Dennis hadn’t even noticed, he’d been in such a hurry to get over to the gym.
“This can’t just be a normal Magikarp… it was way too big for that.” Dennis tried to explain, but Wale couldn’t even hear him over the sound of his own laughter. “WALE! Listen to me for one damn moment!” Dennis yelled. Dennis wasn’t the type to yell, so Wale immediately stopped laughing and started listening. “This Magikarp was larger even than your Mantine, and the waves are extremely strong. I need you to come with me to the water. Now.” Dennis had so much authority in his voice, that Wale could only nod and follow him towards the seaside.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:05 pm

omg omg omg lv 100 magikarp size large :3 <3
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:43 pm

Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Better10

Also: Kill. You have 12 hours from now to get any activity going on the Elemental tournament. People are starting to get disqualified from lack of activity.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
omg omg omg lv 100 magikarp size large :3 <3
this isnt even its final form Smile
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:45 am

Pfft Magikarp lovers.. Great fan-fiction by the way, is it too much to ask to see a slowbro maybe use psychic on the adventurers and put them in a state of amnesia or confusion?

#Slowbro master race, dopeeyyy
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:30 am

Thanks :3. And if that happens, it won't be for a while yet :p.

On a different note, I'm taking a break for the night. I plan to go back to my nightly updating schedule tomorrow night, but it's  4:30 in the morning and I haven't even started the chapter. If I am in a writing mood in the morning, I may update in the morning then again tomorrow night, but no promises about that one. I did get a lot planned out though, and the basic plot is planned very, very far ahead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read   Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read Empty

Back to top Go down

Kat's Pokemon fanfic no one will read

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next