Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

JasonRy8

Zed

For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- Empty
PostSubject: For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-   For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- Left_bar_bleue100/100For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-   For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:48 pm

For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- 24126110
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- Left_bar_bleue100/100For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-   For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:09 pm

didn't watched and still butthurt >= D
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- Left_bar_bleue1000/1000For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-   For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:11 pm

all hail the magic conch! Anyways i dont hate e drags i hate lswarm alot more Smile
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-   For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:27 pm

*sighs* Figured there would be more Butthurt, the damage can't be undone anyway.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- Left_bar_bleue0/0For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-   For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Frankly I think that when using them as element support (like redox in an earth style deck etc) they really aren't so bad. Making a whole deck around them though just takes their small broken features and adds them up into one mess of a thing.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- Left_bar_bleue84/84For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-   For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:47 pm

I am upset not at the cards themselves, but at Konami for their terrible desigining of them. The Rulers would have been fine if they had not introduced the 4 baby ones and if their effects did not allow you to use Dragon-type monsters to activate.
Back to top Go down

clairedestroyer

Leona

PostSubject: Re: For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-   For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:05 am

except this format IS degenerate, and so was last one. how is 16/22 decks at Worlds being the exact same thing not degenerate? im saying this as someone who played and continues to play the deck: they need to go.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-   For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:31 pm

diplomatic burn my fellow slifer lol
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-   For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:50 pm

clairedestroyer wrote:
except this format IS degenerate, and so was last one. how is 16/22 decks at Worlds being the exact same thing not degenerate? im saying this as someone who played and continues to play the deck: they need to go.
Technically, that was last format, pre-banlist.
Other than that, you are still right. This past weekend the YCS San Mateo took place and in Top 16 there were exactly 3 people not running Dragons. So 13 decks in Top 16 were either Dragon Ruler or Dragunity Ruler, which is indeed degenerate. Top 8 had one deck that wasn't Dragons and Top 4 was all Dragons again. If that isn't a clear indicator that Dragons are still broken, I don't know what is and the more time passes the more ways people will find to exploit them, like right now with the Dragunity engine. Dragons need to go to 1, ASAP.
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-   For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:20 pm

I agree with what gallows and nottu say here's why. First off it is konamis fault for including effects that allow the dragons to summon itself. Second off these cards are more of a support engine for other decks. As what gallows has said, even after the deck got nerfed it still is being the most degenerate deck cause it seems to be what all competitive players play. The deck does rely on resource management but there way to many cards that can be exploited in the deck, and since Konami is also going to unban sixth sense to oone for god knows how long, this is bad. Ok ok the draw power can be good in decks but with a deck that can thin itself out drawing it is high. Dragon rulers go pluse whatever from the mills and draws, thus another card to futher exploit in the deck.
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-   For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:29 pm

*sighs* well then, I should be ready to salvage my own deck then.(Redox 3-Axis Chaos Dragons) Thank goodness I didn't invest in sacred swords. I was only going after the Dragons themselves. nothing more and anyway I have some thinking to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-   For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.- Empty

Back to top Go down

For all the people who are butthurt about Dragons. -.-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1