Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mark of the Rose - Star Eater

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Mark of the Rose - Star Eater Left_bar_bleue100/100Mark of the Rose - Star Eater Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mark of the Rose - Star Eater Empty
PostSubject: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Ok, guys, this is the thing that happened on DevPro to me.

I use Mark of the Rose on my opponents Star Eater. I get it, and I do the same trick on his Crimson Blader. He then had open field. So, I start by attacking him with Star Eater. ITs effect then kicks in, and it becomes unaffected by Spell/Traps, Mark of the Rose included. What happened, he got Star Eater back, BUT, it then attacked ME directly :l

I basically, with this move, attacked myself. But, it shouldn't be possible. If I attack with my only monster, and my opponent uses Enemy Controller, and steals my monster, the attack doesn't continue either :l

My guess is, that it is this way, cuz it happened in the Damage Step. But I doubt it makes sense. Maybe someone should take this up with DevPro, see what they have to say about it :l ...

Just a heads up warning. Don't do what I did. It saves you 3200 LP :l ...

Sylveraine.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Mark of the Rose - Star Eater Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mark of the Rose - Star Eater Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:12 pm

this is hilarious and from what i can tell its legal
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Mark of the Rose - Star Eater Left_bar_bleue100/100Mark of the Rose - Star Eater Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Not really. Star Eater becomes unaffected at Attack Declaration. Aka, it then shifts to the opponent. Aka, monster count changes -> Battle Replay.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Mark of the Rose - Star Eater Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mark of the Rose - Star Eater Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:36 pm

yes but because of the replay stopping thr atk there wont be a damage step so it would immediatly switch back so its either the above scenario or an infinite loop of useless atks because of replays
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Exactly. Replay. Then the battle of that card would end. Then, it would come back to me. And since it tried attacking, but didn't after the replay, it cannot attack again. No infinite loop :l
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:51 pm

maybe star eater negates the rules while attacking its just that good
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Your Star Eater was as unlucky as to eat a Star that was old and died due to an internal super nova :l
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:20 pm

but not without screwing the rules and dealing u 3200
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:41 pm

That's not your Star Eater. Yours died back in 1944 :l
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Did somebody say... Eater of "something"?...

Mark of the Rose - Star Eater Terraria_eater_of_worlds_by_dw628-d4ekxef-jpg

Very Happy

I REPRESENT THEE, THE MARVELOUS EATER OF WORLDS! (haters gonna hate D: just don't hurt the picture ;D)
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:17 am

Killmatronix wrote:

Very Happy

I REPRESENT THEE, THE MARVELOUS EATER OF WORLDS! (haters gonna hate D: just don't hurt the picture ;D)
Too bad i shall put mustaches all over it >Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Mark of the Rose - Star Eater Left_bar_bleue900/100Mark of the Rose - Star Eater Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:52 am

Killmatronix wrote:

Very Happy

/me Draws stupid scribblings all over the picture./ 8P
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:50 am

NO! mustacho- and scribble- pocalypses!!! D:

Mark of the Rose - Star Eater What_have_you_done_face_by_peteypiranha128-d3pbwit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark of the Rose - Star Eater   Mark of the Rose - Star Eater Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark of the Rose - Star Eater

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1