Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do you think this is any good?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NegaDeth97

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
do you think this is any good? Left_bar_bleue100/100do you think this is any good? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
do you think this is any good? Empty
PostSubject: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:14 pm

https://i.imgur.com/doe0MHX.png

give an honest opinion
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
do you think this is any good? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000do you think this is any good? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:20 pm

cant say much about this deck for i nvr played it but ur extra needs mst also magical merchant might be a good card to add
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Its all over the place. I've played Lightsworn, Chaos Dragon and Dragon Ruler so I would know. I'll show you my build later. and You know Lightsworn is getting more support right?
Back to top Go down

awsome35

Leona

PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:12 pm

judgment dragon is bad in ls needs 3 of every lightsworn to be good and zombies are bad to in this and honest is always dead so u might want to cut it D:
Back to top Go down

NegaDeth97

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
do you think this is any good? Left_bar_bleue100/100do you think this is any good? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:19 pm

awsome35 wrote:
judgment dragon is bad in ls needs 3 of every lightsworn to be good and zombies are bad to in this and honest is always dead so u might want to cut it D:
umm... gotta disagree with all points on this. judgement is a main staple (unless by bad you mean good. lingo confuses me); 3 wulf's have taken up too much hand space for me; plaguespreader brings out catastor, which is a major screw you to most decks; and honest has won plenty of duels for me.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

however, i have to thank you for your opinion and trying to help.
Back to top Go down

awsome35

Leona

PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:23 pm

ik what im saying im pro Cool 

also cut down a solar recharge and necro gardna they cloggy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:35 pm

https://i.imgur.com/lXWUFT5.png

here's my take, I feel its much better than what you currently are using.
Back to top Go down

NegaDeth97

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:29 pm

gotta thank you for your opinion, but i used to run something very similar (no maxx c's), i didn't run it as well as I do mine
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:20 pm

I like Jasons build, mine is pretty close but I don't run 3 beckoning lights because they are always milled. I would personally run his build -2 lights to make it 40 cards. Thats just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:56 pm

you......always.....need....HONEST he is a freaking game ender/saver, NEVER say no honest in light decks, its like saying no tenki in beast warrior decks -_- or rota in warrior decks. ITS NOT RIGHT! sorry Razz
Back to top Go down

The Doctor

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Jimmy Wheeler
HP:

PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:27 pm

I agree with don.
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:46 am

Plz use the deck organizer button. Easier to view and evaluate.
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 3:22 am

Ophion says No
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:04 am

id go with a variation of jasons build maybe nix the wulfs for either extra copies of jain and eren or another option
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you think this is any good?   do you think this is any good? Empty

Back to top Go down

do you think this is any good?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1