Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Millenium Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Millenium Tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Millenium Tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Millenium Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yo. 
So Vent came up with the idea of having a tournament based on the Millenium Items known from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime. 

Rules are as follows: 

(1) Signing up: 
There can only be 8 or 16 people to sign up. Should we get more than 8 sign-ups and not reach 16, only the first 8 to sign up will participate. Should the sign-ups reach 16, it will be closed at that exact moment. 

(2) Duels: 
All duels have to be 2/3 Matches and a screenshot of every game is to be presented for the result. 

(3) Every participant will get randomly assigned to a Millenium Item. Should we get 16 participants, every item will be represented by 2 participants. Once sign ups close, the randomizer will decide who gets which item. 

(4) The winner of a match automatically wins the losers Item and is allowed to use it as his own. 

(5) The activation of an Item has to be clearly announced and cannot be revoked under any circumstances. Once you say you activate the item, neither you, nor you opponent can activate anything until the Item's effect is resolved. This is to prevent people from activating traps etc. as a response to an Item's activation, because suddely, something on board became a thread. 

(6) The items can only be activated in your Main Phase and cannot be chained to ANYTHING. The only exception to this is the Millenium Puzzle. 

The Millenium Items: 

Millenium Eye - Perspective
Once per match, look at your opponents hand and discard one. 

Millenium Ring - Detection
Once per duel, look at the top 5 cards of your deck, choose one and add it to your hand. 

Millenium Scale - Judgment
Once per match you may use one of the following effects: 

- If your LP are lower than your opponent's LP, gain the diffrence as LP. 
- If your LP are lower than your opponent's LP, inflict the diffrence as damage to your opponent. 

Millenium Key - Exploration
Once per match, you may look at all set cards your opponent controls. Choose one and send it to the graveyard.

Millenium Rod - Control & Power
Oncer per duel, whenever you would summon a monster, you can announce it as a "Millenium Summon". Your opponent is not allowed to respond to a Millenium Summon in any way. The monster that was Millenium Summoned will be uneffected by Spells, Traps and Monster effects for the turn it is summoned. 

(Keep in mind that this is not an own type of summon. If you use this on your normal summon, it still counts as a normal summon, just that your opponent cannot respond to it. Same goes for Sepcial Summons. Example: You want to summon BLS with the Millenium Summon. You have to announce PRIOR to the summon that it will be a Millenium Summon and still banish a Light and a Dark.) 

Millenium Necklace - Forseeing
Once per duel, look at the top 5 cards on your opponents deck. Choose of the following effects: 
- Put the cards back in a desired order
- Shuffle 4 cards back into the deck and place the 5th on bottom of the deck
- Send 1 card to the graveyard and shuffle the rest back into the deck

Millenium Puzzle - Soul
(Honestly, I do not know what exactly to do with this, so what I came up with isn't the best solution.)

Negate the activation of a Millenium Item. For the rest of the duel, no Millenium Item can be used after this effect is activated. (<- This rule is to balance it. If you have more than 1, you will be able to negate your opponent's Item, but you will also negate your own.) 

Millenium Spellbook - Creation
Once per match, you may copy (one of) your opponents Millenium Item(s).

Signed Up (Participant/Item): 
1. Gallows/Scale
2. The Doctor/Ring
3. Ice Warrior/Key
4. JasonRy8/Necklace
5. pureblade/Eye
6. galaxystorm7/Book
7. Ryuk/-
8. Kira/Puzzle

Brackets: challonge.com/MilleniumT

Last edited by Gallows on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Millenium Tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Millenium Tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Looks good. I think you can get it started. I doubt you'll get the needed members for 16 this friday still.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Ok so when do we start?
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:15 pm

As I said, I'll wait till Friday is over. As you can probably recall, many of our members live in a completly diffrent time zone than we do, so whilst it is late afternoon for us, it is still morning for many. Patience, fellow.
Brackets are going up tomorrow morning, sign ups are allowed till Friday (today) 23:59pm.
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:47 pm

interesting i got the puzzle but i have one question would i have to use this before they use there item or can i chain it to when they are using it?
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:19 pm

You negate the activation. Basically, like a Solemn Judgment. Timing iss everything as you might want to use one of your other items. So, you need to think about when to use it and what to negate.
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:34 pm

ok sounds good
Back to top Go down

The Doctor

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Jimmy Wheeler
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:56 pm

hehe. I got the ring. I'm a collector of items, like in the anime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Hehe whatch out dudes i got my key(eyes) on your backrow.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Millenium Tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Millenium Tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:03 pm

If you need more people, I'll sign up with the Ring.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:38 am

Maybe next time try reading the opening post first. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Millenium Tournament - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Millenium Tournament - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:56 am

*shrugs*  Have me if you need me.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Brackets, yo:
challonge.com/MilleniumT

Try to get Round 1 done till Wendsday. Brackets are also added to the bottom of the opening post.

Pride, it is kind of frustrating, that I have to explain this to you. If you would have carefully read the opening post, you would know, that you are NOT supposed to sign up with a Millenium Item and as a matter of fact, YOU were the only one to fuck up and do what you are not supposed to do. Just.. wow.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:59 am

Gallows wrote:
Brackets, yo:
challonge.com/MilleniumT

Try to get Round 1 done till Wendsday. Brackets are also added to the bottom of the opening post.

Pride, it is kind of frustrating, that I have to explain this to you. If you would have carefully read the opening post, you would know, that you are NOT supposed to sign up with a Millenium Item and as a matter of fact, YOU were the only one to fuck up and do what you are not supposed to do. Just.. wow.
Why the crap does it matter?  Calm your tits...  And secretaries don't curse you nub.  o.O  I said I was sorry, no big deal.......  
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:38 am

And admins do? Especially, since I never called you anything, whilst you were as nice as to directly insult me. Good job.

This is the last post regarding any of this matter, please. Keep this clean.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:32 pm

Both of you, knock it off, before I start getting pissed. You're both staff, and supposed to be representatives. Work with each other, not against each other. :l

If y'all want to stop, then please do. If not, I'll have to take you off the Staff position. Neither of you is invulnerable. So, please, stop talking trash to each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Gallows is not talking trash to pride lol?? He didn't insult him.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Im signing up for this
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Vent. Sign ups are closed. Apparently most staff here is unable to read.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:26 pm

[color=white][b]Ok, I'm closing this topic now. Gallows, you can make a new Topic, call it Millenium Tournament Progress Thread or something. This is getting too derp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Millenium Tournament   Millenium Tournament - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Millenium Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2