Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Doctor

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Jimmy Wheeler
HP:
The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier)   The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:32 pm

I won 2:0
Great games.
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:
The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier)   The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Goodjob! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier)   The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:37 pm

yup confirmed
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier)   The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:33 am

o.o  Does either of you have a photograph...  Let me guess, no?
Back to top Go down

The Doctor

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier)   The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:29 pm

He confirmed didn't he?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier)   The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:30 pm

pride is kind of right... in most cases you'll need a screenshot
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier)   The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:35 pm

If both sides confirm, then there's no actual need for a csreen shot. Sure, it's common, that you take one, just in case. But I personally see no harm in the fact of giving. Just don't do it too often. Otherwise it'll get suspicious.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier)   The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:54 pm

You got it dude xP!
Back to top Go down

The Doctor

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier)   The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Will someone please gimme my money and my win?
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier)   The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:00 pm

o.O  Oh.  K.  Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier)   The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Doctor (harpie) vs Ice warrior. (Ice barrier)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1