Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

LOKOS

Leona

DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro) Empty
PostSubject: DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro)   DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:17 am

Sup guys? LOKOS here! I Love BW's, love evil heroes, and like Stells. I am sort of GFXer and stuff... Ah yes I am god damn Crazy! Nothing much to know me though.... Alright now welcome me!!
Back to top Go down

The Doctor

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Jimmy Wheeler
HP:
DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro) Left_bar_bleue100/100DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro)   DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Yo Lokos. Just realized your name isn't Kokos. Welcome to ODA. I like evilswarm, Gusto's and Harpie's.
Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:
DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro) Left_bar_bleue100/100DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro)   DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Welcome to ODA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fubuki

Leona

PostSubject: Re: DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro)   DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:07 am

HI Lokos! Love your gfx work. Anyways, I think we use to know each other at a few other acads but w/e, welcome to the academy.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro) Left_bar_bleue0/0DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro)   DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:31 am

Pleasure to see you here Lokos!  Hope you have a great stay here!  If you have any questions at all, feel free to post below or Pm me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro)   DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro) Empty

Back to top Go down

DatCrazyOne is here!! (LOKOS's intro)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-