Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infractions -> Warnings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Infractions -> Warnings Left_bar_bleue100/100Infractions -> Warnings Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Infractions -> Warnings Empty
PostSubject: Infractions -> Warnings   Infractions -> Warnings EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:52 pm

Members of ODA.

As of now, the well known infractions we had, will be transfered into Warnings. What many didn't understand, was why we ad 100 infraction limit. This was intended as a percentage bar, but apparently caused more confusion then thought. 

So, as of now, we'll be using that bar, as a Warning Bar, with a Warning limit of 5. 

I'll have to run through every single account that's registered so far, to check the warnings. So, if there are questions, feel free to PM me about it.

C.C.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Infractions -> Warnings   Infractions -> Warnings EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:03 pm

It seems I have 20/5.

That's waaaaayyyy over the limit, can I be IP banned yet?
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:
Infractions -> Warnings Left_bar_bleue100/100Infractions -> Warnings Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Infractions -> Warnings   Infractions -> Warnings EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:32 pm

I can make sure that happens.

Seen aside from Kyo there are no others who manage to have the flaw of reading, I'll assume it's all good now. I'm going through all users, meaning every single one of them I have to check.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Infractions -> Warnings   Infractions -> Warnings EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:29 am

Sound's good boss.
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Infractions -> Warnings   Infractions -> Warnings EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:48 pm

what happen if our infraction hit zero?
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Infractions -> Warnings   Infractions -> Warnings EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:39 pm

If your infractions are 0, meaning, 0 Warnings, then there's nothing to worry about.

Just when they start rising, that's when you have to start worrying, cuz that means you're getting warnings, and hopefully due to good staff, those warnings are with good reason.

So bottomline, just stay out of trouble, and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infractions -> Warnings   Infractions -> Warnings Empty

Back to top Go down

Infractions -> Warnings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Announcements-