Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ODA Arena Duel Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ODA Arena Duel Rules Empty
PostSubject: ODA Arena Duel Rules   ODA Arena Duel Rules EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:50 pm

ODA Arena Duels will be official duels, with the outcome impacting your overall duel record on the site.

ODA RESULTS MUST BE POSTED IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM.

ODA Arena Duels will be Match duels with siding.

In ODA Arena Duels you can not use any of the following decks:

- Burn
- Stall
- Final Countdown
- FTK Decks
- Exodia

Duels can be a specific theme if the two players desire so, however extra points will not be Awarded.

The Winner of an ODA Arena Duel will get a Win on their overall duel record and 30 OD points.
The Loser will get a loss on their record. Tough luck! Smile

ODA Results must look like this:

[Winner] vs [Loser]

[score of match]

---------------------------
Here is an example
---------------------------

Elemental Pride vs EMF
2-1

Ggs.

-----------------------------

The other player must then go to the post and CONFIRM their win/loss. An Admin or Mod will then come and Award both players their wins/losses/OD and lock the topic.
-----------------------------

HAVE FUN DUELING!
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ODA Arena Duel Rules   ODA Arena Duel Rules EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Yes good idea
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ODA Arena Duel Rules   ODA Arena Duel Rules EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Now, I love to suggest things, so I'll say this. There should also be another sort of duel mode, shadow arena, where players can ante up MASSIVE amounts of OD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ODA Arena Duel Rules   ODA Arena Duel Rules EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Yeah, that's in another academy that I'm mod of. I would do that but I want to put some kind of spin on it, something to do with Orichalcos
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ODA Arena Duel Rules   ODA Arena Duel Rules EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:59 pm

how about orichalcos dimension
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ODA Arena Duel Rules   ODA Arena Duel Rules EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:31 pm

I was thinking it would be something to do with capturing souls. (Since Orichalcos is a real card on DN now and Orichalcos in the anime captures souls.)
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ODA Arena Duel Rules   ODA Arena Duel Rules EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:25 pm

That would be cool. And the souls could add up to a certain reward, like tickets add up at Chucky Cheese's (poor example I know). They could add up to OD jackpots, certain privelages, chances to get in Orichalcos dorm, or more. This is just what I can come up with off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ODA Arena Duel Rules   ODA Arena Duel Rules EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:19 am

Yeah, a place when light and dark our off balance and create the shadow realm in a different world but
When a strange duelist came to enter this dimension he place the card orichalcos deep in the soil
Of chaos but then something happen he knew this would happen the powerful card spread to the
Dimension he knew the darkness was strong enough to activate it a place way more dangerous
Than the shadow realm orichalcos. Dimension after 3000 years it awaken, a place to bargain your soul for another's there's been another rumour about sights from astronauts seeing immortal giants in this crazy land and also ever Time you lose this strange duelist will also take a bite of your soul so when he got enough his planet will be Able to fuse with this planet and take control of it but before this can happen he most take the soul of the most powerless soul hunter who's enter his land of souls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ODA Arena Duel Rules   ODA Arena Duel Rules EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Promo, I can't really make out what you're saying due to lack of full stops and comma's and stuff lol.. could you make it a bit more clear? Seems kinda cool though.

Anyway this will be in the works for the future, we first need to get more members though.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ODA Arena Duel Rules   ODA Arena Duel Rules EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ODA Arena Duel Rules   ODA Arena Duel Rules EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:00 am

sounds fun ut one question what do you mean by specific theme duels
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
ODA Arena Duel Rules Left_bar_bleue100/100ODA Arena Duel Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: ODA Arena Duel Rules   ODA Arena Duel Rules EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:27 am

CHUCKY CHEESES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODA Arena Duel Rules   ODA Arena Duel Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

ODA Arena Duel Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1