Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporary Leave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Temporary Leave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Temporary Leave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Temporary Leave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

To everyone,
Nottu and myself have been kicked out of our residence and currently trying to find a new place. For a few days, weeks, or how ever long it takes, we will not be online. This was out of our hands therefore couldn't post properly. I'm sorry.

As for our staff positions, Nottu stated that we are keeping them but though we will be unable to post regularly. We will post as often as we can. Do not worry about us, we're fine.

Thanks for the understanding. ^_^

-Blazer Slater
-Nottu
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Promo wrote:
every admin is hated on ODA because of many reasons  example : trolls,jealousy, , their lazy, they are **ck heads, people wanted a shot at power too. Im pretty sure their are many more reasons
I dont get it why people are only noticing now oh i know why because
they were once admins that got demoted they were no longer use to ODA anymore.
they thought others should suffer the same fate as themselves and felt this was a good time to
strike and somes just have common sense.
i dont know if this is right just an assumption
their was this weird admin guy that actually did a good job.
he stripped my admin powers away becuase i simply was lazy and not doing anything funny enuff 
i was the one who brought him in to the academy he crept his way to admin and banned a couple 
of power douches one of these power douches was very handsome and was pretty much the funniest guy EVER on DN (not gonna mention names tho) i was pretty much sure every body loved him but this weird new admin had sense and got the funny lovable guy banned that lovable funny got was angry so was the other guys that got banned. One of them shouldnt have been an admin in the first place but i wouldnt go in to that . so yeah the funny lovable guy got stripped from his powers and became a powerless guy that refused to be tested.
the weird new admin guy did a pretty cool stuff to the academy made new changes that the owner 
will never do in his life brought ODA back to life.
then a few of those guy he stripped their powers away started an uprising except for the funny lovable guy becuase had better stuff to do which was trolling in ODA chat box
but the uprising stood no chance against the weird new admin and was crushed.
Then something weird happened after a couple of months this weird new admin guy had complete control over ODA and he left ......
his excuses might not be enuff to cover up his true reason but i secretly think he left becuase 

he wanted all ODA members to grow up and stop being f***ing kids and grow and keep this place by them self and so they wont feel like hes the one keeping ODA alive he wants The members of ODA to be the one keeping this place up. 

other than that this weird new admin guy is a D**k Wink
You not making much sense x.x  But i DO know the one that wanted people to grow up was Evilpath. When he just dissapeared and went into an emotional trauma, he put a lot of shiz on my hands. Not to be a little self-centered, but the amount of time and effort I put as well as Nottu, and evilpath was tiring and really draining. I needed that time to just be able to complete a few things, goals and such, but I always checked in on ODA behind the scenes even though I said ill be gon for a while. Lets face it all 3 of us managed to do what we needed to do when Nottu has a job, a life. Most admins tend to just do what they need to do and just head out for the night, because we are so commited and dedicated to life, thats its easy for us to commit to something we enjoy as well. If you want to sure, blame it all on me. I have no problem with it. Nottu made his decision clear that he wasnt going to allow me to staff even though i took all the steps to ensure that I could help once im done. But yeah thats ODA for you.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Temporary Leave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Temporary Leave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:16 pm

I expected people to bicker over our absence, but had no idea so many people were going to give so much hell over things. 

I have only done what I thought was the best for ODA, even consult with others before I do things for the site.  To be fair btw, L, I never established the rule of 3 admins, I was told of the rule when I was made admin before. Gallows' vacation had nothing to do with anything, and as for Tai and his staff spot: I did not give it to you because you had only just come back. It would be like giving a new member a staff spot over someone who's already been here. Get what I mean? I had every intention to promote you back to a professor, but not right away.

This entire thread was a means to keep our staff spots that we worked hard to get while letting everyone know that we have hit a massive low point in our lives and do not have regular connection. We're sleeping on the floor in my sister's home while waiting on a call to move into our new house. And instead of a simple "Good luck, see you soon", I get a bunch of "badmin" and "power abuse" from people. (Those of you who didn't stir anything up are exempt from this)

We will be on at least once a week in order to try to keep ourselves active, but with our situation, its not a guarantee. 
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Temporary Leave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Temporary Leave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Due to bickering, I'm locking the topic. If anyone wants to wish us luck or anything, you may PM us. As Nottu said, we will TRY to be online once a week to see how everything is going.

To those who wished us good luck, thank you.

-Topic Locked-
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:12 am

Hella necro-posting, but I didnt know you guys thought so highly of me <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Temporary Leave

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2