Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- Duelist Kingdom Rules -

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Duelist Kingdom Rules - Left_bar_bleue0/0- Duelist Kingdom Rules - Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
- Duelist Kingdom Rules - Empty
PostSubject: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 am

Alright, so Duelist Kingdom should be coming in the next day or two.  I've discussed what everyone likes in the chatbox and I'll just update you all on the rules.

1.  Absapositivalootly no Burn cards or Life Point Gaining cards.  This will make sure that the duels are fair and fun, woot woot.  Also, no alternate win conditions!

2.  We've updated the deck, 'skeleton' as to what the requirements are:
- 10 monsters with 1000 atk or less
- 5 monsters with 1700 atk or less
- 5 monsters with 1700 or more.
- 5 different effect monsters (Copies aren't counted!!)
- Fusion monsters DON'T count towards this.
- Ritual monsters count towards the ATK rules, but not the amount of effect monsters rule.

3. Dueling Rules:
- No Direct attacks
- Two attacks per turn
- Each player has 2000 life points
- If a player loses due to a deck-out, the duel will be restarted.

Really that's it.  I'll update you all more on how gonig from place to place will run as we get closer to the date.  (Hopefully Sunday/Monday)  Until then, I wish you all the best of luck and hope we can all have a fun time with this.  Any questions or you think something should be changed/added, PM or ask down below.

- PTA

Last edited by Pride The Arrogant on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Duelist Kingdom Rules - Left_bar_bleue0/0- Duelist Kingdom Rules - Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:39 am

Certain cards have been found too broken:

Catapult Turtle
Dark Dust Spirit
Ojama Trio
Gravity Bind
Shinato, King of a Higher Place
Mage Power                                                       
United We Stand
Mushroom Man #2
Jinzo
Morphing Jar #2
Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi
Amazoness Fighter
Amazoness Swords Woman
Reflect Bounder

These cards shall not be used.  Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Duelist Kingdom Rules - Left_bar_bleue100/100- Duelist Kingdom Rules - Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:55 am

we should eliminate either the 1 attack per turn or the no direct attack rule.
as then what is there to stop me from having no monsters on the field until i can draw something i can win with.
opponent cant burn me as thats not allowed and they cant atk me because i have nothing on the field.
i thinkyou should be allowed to attack directly IF your opponent has had nothing on the field for 2-3 turns.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:57 am

I like that rule a lot, and I'd be willing to add it in if everyone else wants it too.  I've talked with a few others about that.  :/  We can put up a poll if you want.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:
- Duelist Kingdom Rules - Left_bar_bleue100/100- Duelist Kingdom Rules - Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:35 am

Yes! Please allow direct attacks, even with 2000 lp.  Make it how reaper said, but like you could also say that the damage is halved or something.. Cuz not being able to ATK directly is going to drag the duels out, and I can just not summon a monster and avoid taking damage.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
- Duelist Kingdom Rules - Left_bar_bleue84/84- Duelist Kingdom Rules - Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:53 pm

I'm not in this event, but I gotta say something about these rules.

Having only one attack per turn AND no direct attack is terribad. The duels will go on for far too long. Drop one or the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Deck out is a restart? What the hell is that?
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Allow Multiple attacks per turn, but I still say keep direct attacks out. -.-
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Nottu wrote:
I'm not in this event, but I gotta say something about these rules.

Having only one attack per turn AND no direct attack is terribad. The duels will go on for far too long. Drop one or the other.
**Slaps forehead**  You signed up for it.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:25 pm

JasonRy8 wrote:
Allow Multiple attacks per turn, but I still say keep direct attacks out. -.-
I think that's the most reasonable thing...  All in favor?
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm in favor, though I also liked the "If your opponent has not summoned for a certain amount of turns" you can attack direct thing."

Because. I can just.... not summon until I have 3 blue eyes and poly in my hand plus heavy storm and ho into blue eyes ultimate. (as an example) so... yea XD
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:20 pm

I'm for it.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:21 pm

In favor!!
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Aye. The Prince of Iron casts his vote in favor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Duelist Kingdom Rules -   - Duelist Kingdom Rules - Empty

Back to top Go down

- Duelist Kingdom Rules -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Role Play-