Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bujin's Garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

RsS.YuGi

Bujin's Garden  Empty
PostSubject: Bujin's Garden    Bujin's Garden  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Bujin's Garden Deck Review

Hello ODA!!
I'd like to share this deck with ya all :3

Deck image and list:

Bujin's Garden  KHED01W

Deck List:

Overall look

Bujins are a very nice archetype that can be truly competitive and effective if you play them right, this deck runs Black Garden as a great tech in it and I'll explain about it more in this Review Very Happy

Basic Plays

Clearly Yamato is the most important card in this deck, You need to draw it fast and have it on the field then protect it with your s/t and bujingi turtle & Crane + Black garden protection to halve the attack of any summoned monster on the field Wink. The deck runs few searching power in order to get Yamato fast 3 Teniki 2 POD And bear searches Tenki of curse. 

Yamato  x3
Basic thing to do after summoning yamato and end your turn is to add Turtle to hand and send it to grave to provide protection from targeting. If you already have turtle, you'll add Crane and send turtle to grave. It all depends on the situation, but in general you'll need to send turtle as a first thing to graveyard. 

Tenki x3 
Tenki is the best searcher in this deck, you can add Yamato, Bear Or Mikazuchi.

Tensu x 0-2
Tensu helps you to get xyzing fast on the field, you can get bujintei Susanowo And preform an OTK if garden on the field Wink

Black Garden x3
The most effective and annoying field spell card in this game, in this deck it's a Godlike thing to have. Garden offers you protection and a blocking of opponents monsters. Also Garden tokens that are summoned to your opponent side of the field can be used to OTK him by attacking them with Susanowo While you have 1 or 2 Crane in hand. And a third usage for garden is the second effect of it, the deck is running 7 Monsters with 1600 attack (Bear, Crane and Quilin).

Something else about the garden, your bujin beast warrior monsters will be effected by the garden, but when hey get the the boost from crane, they'll be back to their normal atk. 

Susanowo Can OTK in this. How? simple
let's say you have a yamato on field, and any other bujin in your hand and garden is there as well.. summon the bujin from hand (Token 1 summoned to the opponent side) Xyz into Susanowo (Token 2 summoned to the opponent side) Use Susanowo's effect to search crane (to insure a 100% OTK you'll need another Crane in hand) Now attack the token and boost your Susanowo with crane. Simply Susanowo will get to 4800 atk so ( 4000 damage) attacking the other token Susanowo will be at 2400 and then double  so another 4000 damage. Now in case you didn't have another Crane, you'll make a damage of 1600 and if the field has more monsters you can attack them and cause more damage, there are many situations in this, so you'll need to think before you act. I just gave the basic thing Razz

Bear x0-2 / Gorilla x0-2

Now this depends on what you choose, I personally thing bear is much better in this since it can destroy the opponent monsters and laughs at them. Also on any damage it cause you'll search.

Last Notes

Of curse you can run some of  the other bujins, but mainly the ones ran in this deck is all what you need. Bujingi Yata is the best after the ones this deck run. 
Honest! I'm sure a lot of you wondered why there's no honest in the deck, it's simple.. I don't have space lol.
Also Fiendish chain/Breakthrough Skill is a trap that would be useful to have here
Foolish burial ... helpful

Chaos Version? I simply say NO, never run it, it'll screw up things.
Rabbit? Don't even think about it.

The weakness I see in this deck that it can't side against thing around Graveyard (Dragons) Soul Drain and Iron wall will hurt it. So Vanity's fiend is the thing for it, The side has only 1 of it but you can simply make them 2 or 3. It's all personal choices.

I hope you all enjoyed this review and got some ideas around things Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.resurrectionacademy.org/

ArchetypeLegend

Leona

Bujin's Garden  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bujin's Garden    Bujin's Garden  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:28 am

Well, personally, I have a garden control Bujin deck like this myself (on DN and had it for a while), and I agree with this review. Bujins have a whole lot more potential of being a control variant deck. All they need is basically 1 monster (if not 2) on the field and they will tank through the whole duel. Personally, I enjoy using this variant cause it figures in a lot of the 'control potential' I was discussing. But it can get sluggish and very easy for decks to get around it. It's still fun though. xD

Also, weaknesses include: Any deck with swarming capabilities (six sams, e-drags, and even blackwings (cause dat armor master cuts down yamato like a hot knife through butter), dimensional fissure, macro cosmos, and D.D. Crow to name a few. I love the deck, but I am anxious for new support, so I will just play other decks for now. Anyway, it's cool that you made a review about this control build so people can start realizing how good it is and how to beat it. XD
Back to top Go down

Bujin's Garden

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1