Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

JasonRy8

Zed

JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  Empty
PostSubject: JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!    JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:34 am

Jason has gone from Slifer to Obelisk to Professor Status and has gone through lots of trials and tribulations and hasn't had time to settle into his dorm. He walks in and wonders the dorm room is so much nicer than Slifer. He's just fortunate. His Dragons and Chaos comrades are beside him in solid vision and congratulate him on his success. "Time to make the tester's test." Jason said.
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  Left_bar_bleue100/100JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!    JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 am

You hear a knock on the door as a young 15 or so old teenager stands at the door. Wearing a slevee less slifer red jacket with a black shirt underneath it and wearing goggles right on his neck. With baggy jeans and grey sneakers. With the newest grade duel disk tied to his belt
''hey jason what up'' 
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!    JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:38 am

Hello, do I know of you? How should I refer you by? I never wondered that I would have guests.
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  Left_bar_bleue100/100JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!    JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:53 am

''Just call me slayer''
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!    JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:16 am

Aj was noted that his friend was promoted. He walked to the dorm. Aj was wearing a blue shirt underneath his open blazer with black rectangular glasses on his dark brown eyes. He knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!    JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:58 pm

My fandubbing project is now back in mix and I'm intending to keep it in this time. Hope you guys can assist.
Its started on XDA: http://www.xenonduelacademy.com/t4302-try-outs-reminiscence-s-revival#31886

Try-Outs: Reminiscence's Revival

Ever wondered what it would be like if the lost episodes of some of your favorite Animes finally came to life? How would you feel if the seasons that were rejected to be aired in America were finally dubbed out for your entertainment? Now imagine if YOU (yes you, the reader) had the chance to roleplay and voice over you favorite characters?!

Well that's our very purpose! Inspired by the dream of one of our very own XDA members! He wishes to bring those very questions a true and proper answer. However, he needs OUR help to assist his dream into reality--and we need quite a large number of important positions to fill out.

Head Directors:
JasonRy8
Shameless
Rainbow Blitz
Devon Keki/Cyber Dragon Narva

Writers:
Unfilled, Need 3

Voice Actors:
Unfilled, Need Many

Script Editors:
Unfilled, Need 3

Video Editors:
Unfilled, Need 3

Marketers:
Unfilled, Need 3

However, there are requirements to fill these spots, and some are voluntary/rotary positions. All will be explained below.

Writer Requirements:
Clean, adept writing skills.
Keen eye for errors and mistakes in rough translations
An easy way to send scripts to other writers, editors, and the Head Director
Script Editor Requirements:
Clean, adept writing skills.
Keen eye for errors and mistakes in rough translations
An easy way to send scripts to other editors, voice actors, and the Head Director
Voice Acting Requirements:
Clear, recognizable sound
Large voice and vocal range
Your own recording equipment (honestly not that hard to find some that work)
An easy way to send try-out attempts to designated Directors
An easy way to send voiced scripts to designated Video Editors and Directors
CLEAR AND RECOGNIZABLE SOUND (we honestly cannot stress this enough)

Video Editing Requirements
Previous knowledge of editing
Personal editing software (if none applicable, one can possibly be given to you under special circumstances)
An easy way to send edited videos to designated Directors
Marketers
This is the only position that'll rotate between all the members. Everyone will take their equal share in advertising and marketing of this project.

FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR STARTING APPLICATION

Try-Out Rubric:

Those who pass this first initial test will be contacted through PM with further instructions by one of the groups leading members.

Good luck to all who apply!
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!    JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Name?black feathers

Position(s) you wish to try out for?voice actor

Reason(s) why you think you're suitable for the job?I think i can add a good amount of range for a character
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!    JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Killmatronix1999

Writer

I like to be the writer for this project because I think my works are good enough for this. I'm on a lot and yeah.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!    JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:18 pm

"Oi!" He yelled at the top of his lunges before bursting through he open doorway.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!    JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:30 pm

ai yai yai Venti.... >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!    JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!  Empty

Back to top Go down

JasonRy8's Blue Dorm!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Dorm Archive :: Obelisk Blue :: Dormitory-