Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Room of the Master Magician

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Room of the Master Magician Empty
PostSubject: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 am

Slifer Red. It was a start. The condensed room was larger for him considering he had no roommates though, so Mahad wore a half smile as he entered and tossed his suitcase onto the desk.

A bunk bed. Hardly necessary for someone who was only one person. Might convert that bed into a desk and make it a loft bed.

After a bit of unpacking, he got out his deck box from the suitcase and examined his cards. His trusty red Dark Magician on the top, as if waiting for the chance to duel someone.

"All in good time my friend," he spoke softly to his deck, "All in good time."

[b style="font-size: 13px;"] [/b]
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Room of the Master Magician Left_bar_bleue100/100Room of the Master Magician Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:31 am

A knock on the door was heard as the rainbow girl that everyone knew stood on the other side. She was known also for giving out cookies and greeting everyone. She loved to make friends.

A smile was worn on her face as she waited for the approval of going into the room. She didn't want to wait too long since it would be pointless if the new member was out and about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:38 am

KNOCK KNOCK. Someone was at his door. He set his deck down on the desk and walked over to the doorway. Mahad squinted and peeked through the peephole. Is that...a girl? In a...rainbow outfit? Curiousity killed the Rescue Cat they say, but Mahad opened the door nonetheless. 

"Hello?" he answered, his voice low and very mature for someone of his stature. His skin was a tad pale, even for someone from this area. His hair was shoulder length and black, matching his deep green eyes perfectly. He hadn't even put on his school uniform yet and was still standing there in his jeans and a white t-shirt.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Room of the Master Magician Left_bar_bleue100/100Room of the Master Magician Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:58 am

"Hi there! I'm Blazer. I'm from the Ra dorm. I use to be a Slifer myself so. . . I decided to welcome you. Brought cookies!" Blazer showed him the container that had multiple types of cookies in them. "I'm not sure which ones you like so I grabbed a little bit of everything. I do like baking." She let out a soft giggle.

Blazer wasn't in her uniform either. She was in a tutu of some sort with fuzzy legwarmers that covered most of her leggings. Her shirt was form fitting, but not showing off anything. She continued to smile at the young man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:19 am

Mahad blinked a few times, not entirely sure of what to think of this. He looked at the girl, then at the cookies, then to the tutu and back to the girl.

"Um, thank you," he said after a long pause, "Would you...like to come in? I haven't had time to decorate or anything yet, but I do have a place for you to sit if you like."

He opened the door wider and motioned for her to enter.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:25 am

"Thank you! That would be great." A cheerful smile played on her face.

Blazer knew that he was staring at her attire but all in time he'd get use to her dressing like that and probably wouldn't recognize her if she dressed in something entirely different. Whenever he motioned for her to enter his room, she nodded and slipped in. He was right when he said he hadn't time to decorate.

"Wow, your room looks like it could use some things to make it look better. Sometime, you should come to mine but beware, it's very colorful." She placed the container of cookies on the desk before sitting down. "At least you got a nice view." She shifted towards the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:45 am

He nodded as she spoke and then sat in his desk chair, brushing aside his dark strands of hiar from his eyes as he did. After she sat on the couch, he spoke up, "I wasn't really planning on doing too much decorating here, as I plan to move up to Yellow or possibly Blue as soon as possible."

He grabbed one of his large books of his shelf and set it out to skim as they talked, "So what's this place like? I didn't really get to look over a lot yet."
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:51 am

"Oh! It's really fun. I love it here. We do lessons, have duels, most of all make friends." She smiled happily at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:02 am

The page turned and he nodded in acknowledgment. 

"What kind of cookies did you make? I can make some tea to go with them if you like," he offered as he stood up.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:34 am

"I made different kinds. Lets see, there are, chocolate chip, snicker doodle, peanut butter, and sugar cookies." Blazer nodded, "Tea would be lovely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:09 am

Mahad smiled and put on a kettle to heat. He began to search through his cabinet for the tea pouches. "Ah, here they are. Earl Grey, Jasmine, Green?"
Back to top Go down

IxKingofKingsxI

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:15 am

*knocks on the door*
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Room of the Master Magician Left_bar_bleue900/100Room of the Master Magician Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:33 am

"Mind making some green for me?" Valkoor magically appeared out of no where on top of the upper bunk. Maybe he was here before? Who knows. He lie there with one leg on his knee, hands behind his head. He broke this pose and swung his legs over. "Hey there, name's Valkoor." He had a few sets of clothing, but today he was wearing...Glowing skin?!? He had a blue futuristic helmet on, green visor, Teal biker gloves, blue sagging pants (The rim of his teal underwear was showing, but covered by an also teal utility belt and two large, folded Katars holstered), a pair of small blue shoulder pads, but no shirt or shoes. Just a big G on his chest. The room now felt cold... He jumped off, and then you could see the aura coming off his cyan glowing skin. He held out a hand. "I'm a machine nut, witch, now a superhero. Welcome to Slifer for now. Enjoy your stay, or just suck on the test purposely to join us." 8D
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Room of the Master Magician Left_bar_bleue84/84Room of the Master Magician Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Before anything else was said or done, a whirl of wind began to swirl inside the small room. Orbs of multicolored energy manifested and followed the air current, more and more of them began to appear within seconds and finally produced a silhouette of a tall man in a cape? No that's a robe.

The energies subsided as the wind died back down, leaving a tall red-head in a long white robe. His hair was spiked beyond belief and his ears matched the pointiness of his hair. Pointed ears? Surely this is a prank.

"And welcome to the Slifer Red Dorm!" The redheaded one cried out after his magic display, "I'm the Head Councilor here, Professor Nottu." He bowed dramatically. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Instinctively, Mahad raised his hand and began to murmur in an old language, but ceased his muttering upon seeing the white-robed Councilor. "Does no one else know how to use a bloody door?"
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Room of the Master Magician Left_bar_bleue900/100Room of the Master Magician Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:20 pm

"Nope, sorry. Windows only for me, hahaha..." He jumped high enough perfectly to land on the upper bunk-bed sitting. "Gonna put the pot on yet?"
Back to top Go down

IxKingofKingsxI

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:26 pm

*still knocking on the door* "hey i know how to use the bloody door! if only SOMEONE would answer!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:49 am

"Oh for the love of Osiris," he flung the door open, "Come in already."

Mahad resumed his tea making, now slightly flustered by the oncoming of too many people at once.
Back to top Go down

IxKingofKingsxI

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:45 am

"whoa there killer, just stoppin by to say howdy and welcome to the dorm. Dunno where you come from but its impolite to just come in unannounced so i knocked! Any who, hope you enjoy your stay." walks off grumblin to myself bout who in the heck is osiris.
Back to top Go down

Panzerkiller

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:01 am

*plays Perfect weapon by Black Veil Brides on the door by knocking on the door*
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Blazer saw that he was slightly overwhelmed by the horde of new people appearing in almost every nook and cranny. She wanted to do something to make sure that he wasn't feeling overwhelmed. She stood up, and with her leg warmers covering her feet, she appeared to skate across the floor.

"Guys. You're overwhelming the new guy. Just. . . come back at another time and don't be so obnoxious. It's rude." A sigh came from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Mahad sighed, "Thank you Blazer. I agree. As much as I want to meet and entertain all of you, I can only handle so much at once."
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:42 pm

"Some of the other members do what they can to get some attention. Not that it's bad, just can be obnoxious." She shooed the others out so that the room was once again peaceful. "Ah, Earl Gray tea would be wonderful." Her words came forth again.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Valkoor was still on the top bunk, watching everyone get shooed out. He stayed silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:55 pm

The kettle was placed on the single burner stove to boil. Mahad placed two cups on the counter for them and then sat back at his desk. "I can understand. People see a new person, they want to make an impression. It is only natural, especially considering who I am," he replied to Blazer after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room of the Master Magician   Room of the Master Magician Empty

Back to top Go down

Room of the Master Magician

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Dorm Archive :: Slifer Red :: Dormitory-