Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Constellar SC or new PoDuplic?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Constellar SC or new PoDuplic? Left_bar_bleue900/100Constellar SC or new PoDuplic? Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Constellar SC or new PoDuplic? Empty
PostSubject: Constellar SC or new PoDuplic?   Constellar SC or new PoDuplic? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:10 am

Which do you guys think would fit better in Constellars: The Star Cradle for two monsters, or shuffle three for two new cards from the Shadow Specter's new draw drug: Pot of Dupicity? (Possibly, MR, Reinforcement, or the Fire Formation, needed card, etc. Could be drawn too.) Both have the cost of "No BP for you!" So its up to the targets/draws. I think PoDup will lose this . >w> Ophinions? (Evilswarm pun. 8D)
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Constellar SC or new PoDuplic?   Constellar SC or new PoDuplic? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Constellar SC or new PoDuplic? Left_bar_bleue900/100Constellar SC or new PoDuplic? Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Constellar SC or new PoDuplic?   Constellar SC or new PoDuplic? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Haha. Funny, but I mean if you had to pick one of them over the other.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Constellar SC or new PoDuplic?   Constellar SC or new PoDuplic? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Neither. They're both unneeded cards.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Constellar SC or new PoDuplic?   Constellar SC or new PoDuplic? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:49 pm

>8I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constellar SC or new PoDuplic?   Constellar SC or new PoDuplic? Empty

Back to top Go down

Constellar SC or new PoDuplic?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-